- Top Knobs expanded its Regent’s Park collection with the addition of the Ormonde and Ulster series of knobs, pulls, and appliance pulls.
- THOR Kitchen introduced its first electric range, the 24-inch Professional Electric Range.
- Marvin released its Marvin Ultimate Swinging door and Ultimate Swinging French door G2, both available in inswing and outswing configurations.
- Wilsonart introduced additions to their THINSCAPE Performance Tops Performance Tops.
- Amba Products introduced two color options to its Solo and Radiant heated towel rack systems.
- Elemental Hardwoods expanded its exotic hardwood flooring line with the addition of Black Mesquite.
- Bosch Power Tools announced a new version of its 5-inch, high-powered, high torque dedicated tuckpointing grinder and dust guard, the model GWS13-52TG. The power tool manufacturer also introduced 12V and 18V Cordless Orbit Sanders.
- Uponor North America introduced a redesigned line of ProPEX ball valves for PEX-a plumbing and hydronic distribution applications.
- CertainTeed introduced InsulPure Fiberglass Building Insulation.
- Waterstone introduced a Matte White faucet finish.
- Lenova launched a line of bathroom vanities made in the United States with two models: the Manhattan and the Classic.
- California Faucets added Libretto to its European-inspired “E” collection.
- Marvin released the Marvin Ultimate Swinging door and Ultimate Swinging French door G2.
- Bosch Power Tools introduced a new version of the GDX18V-1800C Freak Impact Driver, the GDX18V-10860C 18V Connected-Ready Freak Two-in-One ¼-In. and ½-In. Impact Driver.
- Sherwin-Williams introduced four color palettes: Deco Flake System Colors, Deco Quartz System Colors, ResuFlor Topcoat Metallic System Colors, and Terrazzo System Colors.
- LP Building Solutions introduced LP SmartSide J-Blocks and LP SmartSide Mini-Splits.RIDGID introduced the RP 351 Press Tool.
- Island Stone expanded its collection of Stone Essentials Textured Wall Tiles with the introduction of Ledger Panel and Ledger Corner.
- Weather Shield expanded its Contemporary Collection and Premium Series aluminum-clad wood windows and patio doors with its redesigned multi-slide door system.
- Aprilaire introduced the Model 300 residential humidifier.
- Metabo HPT expanded the AC Brushless lineup of tools with the launch of 4-½” and 5” Paddle Switch Disc Grinders with lock-off switches.
- Newport Brass added two tile-in drains to their collection of bathroom fittings and fixtures.
- LATICRETE elevated its skim-coat product line with Skim Lite, a polymer-modified, cement-based underlayment.
- GREEN LINK introduced custom-designed support Stanchions.
- Fortress Building Products launched a new product category: Fortress pergolas.
- Huntsman Building Solutions announced an Environmental Product Declaration for the company’s HEATLOK HFO and HEATLOK Soya HFO closed cell spray foam systems.
- Panasonic announced the new Intelli-Balance 200 Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV).
- Gessi introduced the Rettangolo K faucet collections.
- Milwaukee Tool expanded its glove line with the offering of 1 through 5 ANSI* Cut Level Rated glove for the manufacturer’s Winter Dipped, Polyurethane, and Nitrile styles.
- Festool introduced the MX-A dust-extraction attachment and the Systainer3 CENTROTEC organizer.
- YellaWood launched YellaWood Protector, the company’s first line of stain and sealants.
- AEP Span launched Select Seam Shingle Cladding.
- Allied Air Enterprises expanded its gas furnace offering with the Armstrong Air and AirEase A802E 80% Two-Stage Constant Torque gas furnace.
- Feeney launched ColorEasy, a new powder coating program for its DesignRail Aluminum Railing System and Awning Kits.
- Isenberg launched Serie 250 Tub Fillers.
- Nora Lighting introduced its E-Series FLIN LED Can-Less Downlights.
- Bosch Power Tools announced three new models for its orbital sander lineup.
- Simpson Strong-Tie now offers a patent-pending LSSR rafter hanger in 2x lumber sizes.
- Werner is introducing the Werner GlideSafe Extension Ladder with the company’s patent-pending Lift-Assist technology.
- Maytag introduced the Maytag Electric Range with Air Fry and Basket in two sizes (5.3 cubic feet and 5.0 cubic feet) and the Maytag Electric Range with Stream Clean.
- Top Knobs introduced the Clarence and Cumberland series to the Regent’s Park collection of knobs and appliance pulls.
- Rinnai America Corporation introduced the TRX Compact Wall-Mount System.
- Cornerstone Specialty Wood Products introduced the ResinDek Shelving System.
- Arcitell, the manufacturer of Qora Cladding, introduced the Qora Cut LedgeStone TightStack exterior cladding solution in three colors.
- Forza introduced a double/single wall oven and warming drawer to the market.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced the M18 FUEL 1-⅛” SDS Plus Rotary Hammer w/ ONE-KEY.
- ODL announced a ⅞-inch version of its Blink Blinds + Glass line.
- LATICRETE introduced the LATICRETE Eco Grout Color Selector.Carrier launched the Infinity return air purifier.
- SENCO updated its cordless finish and trim nailers. The new F-15XP 15-gauge finish nailer, F-16XP 16-gauge finish nailer, and F-18XP 18-gauge brad nailer will be available through SENCO distributors in August.
- Owens Corning introduced PINK Next Gen Fiberglas insulation.
- OMNIA Industries and Level Home partnered to offer a smart hardware collection.
- Crossville introduced the Color Blox 2.0 porcelain tile collection.
- HamatUSA introduced the KANTA Dual Function Kitchen Faucet.
- DuPont is introducing Tedlar PVF film for metal roofing.
- Artisan Custom Doorworks debuted a new line of wood doors branded TimberLife.
- L.J. Smith Stair Systems introduced a new Concealed Iron Baluster Installation Kit.
- Watermark Designs introduced the Brut faucet collectionAshley Norton added six designs to their Urban Suite.
- AD Systems launched its newest product offering, SuiteSlide.
- Dutch Quality Stone debuted the Quail Gray color palette, available in the company’s Ledgestone and Weather Ledge profiles.
- Allied Commercial launched its Q-Series line of 3-Phase, Packaged Rooftop Units.
- Wooster Products introduced the company’s STAIRMASTER Safety Renovation Treads with dual colors.
- Milwaukee Tool added to their Personal Protective Equipment lineup with the introduction of Milwaukee Safety Helmets, available in Front Brim and No Brim styles, and in Vented (Class C) and Unvented (Class E) options.
- ACP introduced Palisade Waterproof, Grout-Free Tiles.
- Silestone by Cosentino announced the debut of the Ethereal Collection.
- Nora Lighting introduced RLM Pendant Shades in either stem or cable mounting options.
- Sun Valley Lighting debuted Marbella, a luminaire for street and area lighting with three mounting options.
- ToughBuilt Industries launched its ToughBuilt-branded two-in-one scraper and utility knife.
- Allied Air Enterprises expanded its line of easy-to-install home heating and cooling solutions with its LYNX 18 SEER inverter Heat Pump under the Ducane, Concord, and Allied brands.
- Metabo HPT expanded its MultiVolt System with the launch of its cordless 18V MultiVolt Trim Router.
- Atlas Homewares introduced two new collections of knobs, pulls, and appliance pulls: Erika and Lennox.
- Microban International partnered with HMI Glass to develop specialty glass products with built-in antimicrobial action for shower enclosures.
- Bona US announced an evolution to its Bona Hardwood Floor Polish and Bona Hard-Surface Floor Polish. The formula now incorporates an antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew.
- James Hardie is launching a new category in siding: Hardie Textured Panels.
- Benjamin Obdyke redesigned its Batten UV furring strips with improved compression resistance suited to open-joint cladding systems.
- Azenco introduced the R-Blade adjustable roof pergola.
- Georgia-Pacific launched the DensDefy Liquid Barrier, a fluid-applied, air- and water-resistive barrier.
- Milwaukee Tool expanded its PACKOUT Modular Storage System with the introduction of the PACKOUT Rolling Tool Chest. The manufacturer also introduced Heavy Duty Flex Work Pants.
- Wilsonart introduced the Wilsonart Quartz Dramatic Landscapes Collection.
- LATICRETE expanded its waterproofing and crack isolation membrane portfolio with the addition of HYDRO BAN XP and HYDRO BARRIER Plus.
- Metabo HPT expanded the MultiVolt System with the launch of two battery-only, cordless 36V MultiVolt 3-½” Framing Nailers including a 21° plastic strip model and a 30° paper tape model.
- Eureka added an extensive range of large-scale luminaires to its Cycle family.
- Crossville launched its Ossido porcelain tile panel collection.
- Newport Brass added three industrial style lavatory collections.
- SPAX introduced PowerTrim Finishing and composite-PVC trim screws.
- Kindred Outdoors and Surrounds introduced its line of Signature Kitchens and Outdoor Cabinets featuring customizable configurations pre-designed in a variety of sizes.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced the next generation of HOLE DOZER with Carbide Teeth Hole Saws. The manufacturer also introduced the M12 Compact Spot Blower for jobsite cleanup.
- Roseburg Forest Products launched Armorite Exterior MDF.
- Bosch Power Tools introduced the GPB18V-5C and GPB18V-2C jobsite radios.
- Schwinn Hardware introduced its Vegan by Design cabinet hardware collection.
- VaproShield introduced PanelShield SA. Eureka introduces its Henri architectural pendant luminaire.
- Leviton launched its SmartlockPro Self-Test GFCI Combination Type A USB In-Wall Charger.
- Weather Shield introduced the VUE Collection of all-aluminum windows and patio doors.
- Milwaukee Tool expanded their personal lighting offering with the introduction of a new category of sub-compact rechargeable lights.
- Keene Building Products and AMICO joined forces to offer an ICC code compliant, self-draining vented wall system suitable for use behind stucco, veneer stone, fiber cement, and other exterior claddings.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced a new generation in their lineup of Heated Gear with the redesigned M12 Heated TOUGHSHELL and QUIETSHELL Jackets.
- Baldwin Hardware introduced new large interior escutcheon designs with enhanced egress functionality in their handleset offering.
- New Leaf Performance Veneers introduced a matte grain finish available in 20 of its high-performance veneers.
- Lochinvar is introducing the Reverse Indirect Water Heater.
- Fortress Building Products extended its railing solution to the commercial market with the Al¹³ PLUS aluminum railing system.
- Sto Corp. launched StoVentec for masonry veneer facades.
- Simpson Strong-Tie’s SET-3G high-strength epoxy anchoring adhesive is code listed for anchoring installations in submerged holes and in saturated concrete of water-filled holes.
- Broan-NuTone developed a cloud-connected, whole-home indoor air quality system.
- Alloy LED introduced the PowerLine 300 Driverless LED Tape Light.
- Sherwin-Williams introduced Latitude Exterior Acrylic Latex with ClimateFlex Technology.
- BainUltra introduced the Libra 6632 freestanding tub.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced the 165’ Laser Line Detector.