- Westlake Royal Roofing Solutions launched two Unified Steel Stone Coated Roofing colors: Harborwood and Stirling Gray.
- Sto Corp. introduced the Sto GPS Board, a graphite-enhanced, 100% closed-cell expanded polystyrene insulation board that can be used in a variety of applications, including the new StoTherm ci GPS wall system.
- Avery Dennison Performance Tapes launched a new line of high-performing pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) tape products for the building and construction industry.
- Cambria introduced six new quartz designs: Windsor Brass, Windsor Steel Satin Ridge, Windsor Brass Satin Ridge, Inverness Swansea, Inverness Everleigh, and Inverness Bristol Bay.
- Daltile is launching six new tile and stone collections into their product line.
- Protecto Seal introduced the Protecto Seal Vapor Block - Spray Concrete Sealer.
- Cornerstone Building Brands introduced Hypersteel cold-formed buildings.
- Westlake Royal Building Products announced that Palight Trimboard is now Skytrim.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced three new M18 Rotary Lasers and two new accessories.
- Wilsonart introduced the LUJO Collection and Wilsonart High Pressure Laminate in its engineered surfaces product offerings.
- Stiletto launched two 7-inch carpenter squares and a new 4.5-inch trim square.
- PAC-Clad introduced the PAC-CLAD Paint Pen to help touch up scratches and other damage to PAC-CLAD finishes.
Avery Dennison Performance Tapes launched the Cold Tough Adhesive Portfolio. ProVia expanded the company’s siding lineup with the addition of Harbor Mill Shake and Shingle siding. Wolf Home Products launched its Tempo Series.
- Simpson Strong-Tie introduced the Simpson Strong-Tie SCLC stair cassette ledger connector.
- Leviton announced its new line of Decora Countdown Timer Switches.
- Benjamin Obdyke introduced InvisiWrap SA. HFLOR by LX Hausys America introduced the PRESTG XL Collection.
- Lunada Bay Tile refreshed its Graphite ceramic tile collections with two shapes and three colors.
- Organized Living updated its Select product line with Select Easy Floor Mount.
- Durasein introduced the Ansel Sink.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced the REDLITHIUM USB Bluetooth Jobsite Ear Buds.
- Somfy launched the Sonesse 30 PoE motor.
- Alside introduced ClimaTech PriME, a family of high-performance insulated glass packages.
- California Faucets introduced ZeroDrain technology for the bathtub.
- Viance offers two Underwriters Laboratories (UL and ULC) certification listing for one- and two-hour bearing wall assemblies utilizing D-Blaze fire retardant treated lumber and plywood.
- Top Knobs enhanced its product line with the Coddington Collection.
- Allied Air Enterprises introduced the MagicPak All-in-One V-Series 13 SEER units. The company also launched two S84 Series Thermostats.
- Emtek introduced EMPowered Smart Locks.
- Simpson Strong-Tie introduced a new line of fire hangers designer to installer with a power nailer during framer, the patent-pending DGT and DGHT fire wall hangers.Nostalgic Warehouse expanded its Egg & Dart hardware with a new line called Neoclassical.
- Crossville introduced its new porcelain tile panel Sahara Noir.
- Wayne Dalton launched the Classic Steel Model 8300.
- Broan-NuTone introduced the Broan-NuTone Air Purifier.
- National Nail’s CAMO brand announced the launch of CAMO BLOCK, a lightweight, heavy-duty polyolefin deck block for building above-ground decks, platforms, and other exterior projects.
- Northeast Building Products launched its black laminate exterior on its Crusader Elite window line.
- Milwaukee Tool launched three WORKWEAR collections—WORKSKIN, FREEFLEX, and GRIDIRON—and seven new products in the collections.
- EDCO Products added two colors—Iron Gray and Deep Ocean—to the ENTEX siding color family.
- Westlake Royal Building Products added clear, protective film to its Kleer Trim and Sheet products in both smooth and wood grain finishes.