- Fortress Building Products introduced Pergola Kits for building professionals and DIYers.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced a new line of Automotive Hammers, Splitting Axes, and a Drywall Hammer. The manufacturer also expanded its existing line of fiberglass hammers.
- RIDGID introduced the RP 115 Mini Press Tool.
- Atlas Homewares announced the Zanzibar collection now includes a Warm Brass finish.
- Wood-Mode Fine Cabinetry introduced the Arlington and Burlington door styles.
- Benjamin Moore enhanced its ultra-premium AURA Exterior paint with a new acrylic resin.
- Metabo HPT introduced the 18V MultiVolt cordless 10,000 Lumen LED Work Light.Ageless Iron introduced new cabinet accessories, including cabinet knobs, cabinet pulls, barn pulls, machine pulls, and coat hooks.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced the M18 PACKOUT Six Bay Rapid Charger.
- M S International introduced two new color patterns, Matarka and Tahari to its Kenzzi Encaustic Tile Collection.
- ROBAM introduced the 36-inch Tornado Range Hood.
- Esco Tool introduced the Esco COHOG Split Frame Machine.
- ThermaSol introduced the HyrdoVive 14.
- MoistureShield introduced the new Catalina to its Meridian capped composite decking line.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced the M18 FUEL 1-¼” SDS Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer w/ ONE-KEY and the M12 Green Cross Line & 4-Points Laser.
- Festool announced a new integrated suite of offerings, including the CTC SYS Cordless Systainer Extractor, CTC MIDI Cordless Compact Dust Extractor, and TCL 6 DUO Rapid Charger and Energy Sets.
- James Hardie launched the Magnolia Home | James Hardie Collection, curated by Joanna Gain, Mr. Kapres welcomed Jonathan McGoran to the VERSATEX market development team.es. The collaboration with James Hardie marks Chip and Joanna Gaines’ entrance into exteriors.
- LATICRETE introduced VAPOR BAN E, a single-coat liquid-applied two-part epoxy coating.
- Envision Outdoor Living Products added two colors, Sandstone and Alpine Fog, to its Ridge Premium collection of capped composite decking.
- Isenberg introduced a Satin Brass finish for the company’s Serie 260 Collection of faucets and fixtures for basins, tubs, showers, and bidets.
- INOX introduced its first smart lock, the ISM7000 Series Smart Mortise Entry Set.
- Dearborn, part of the Oatey family of brands, announced its True Blue Bath Waste Kits are now available in a Champagne Bronze finish.
- Baldwin Hardware introduced the Satin Brass Finish to the Torrey Pines Family.
- Hauslane released the UC-PS38, an under-cabinet range hood with a perimeter suction design that decentralizes the suction zone.
- LP Building Solutions announced LP NovaCore Thermal Insulated Sheathing is now available for purchase.
- Master carpenter-turned-inventor and entrepreneur Andrew Parsons launched Ladder-Lock, a ladder conversion kit designed to increase the safety of its users by improving an extension ladder’s stability.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced new Lineman’s, Diagonal, and Long Nose Pliers, and Screwdrivers.
- STAIN-PROOF, part of the ICP brand family, introduced Clear Traction Coating.
- Americover launched the Pro Crawl Anti-Mold Vapor Barrier embedded with Mold Prevention Technology.
- Modern Mill, manufacturer of wood alternative ACRE, added siding to its product offering.
- Mode Bathrooms now offers a design and installation service.
- Wolf Home Products has expanded its bath offerings with the introduction of Wolf Showers.
- Top Knobs introduced the Haddonfield series to the Morris Collection of cabinet knobs, pulls, and appliance pulls.
- Leviton introduced its Type A/C USB Weather-Resistant Charger/Receptacle.
- Icera is adding to its iWash line of electronic bidet seats with the launch of the iWash S-12.
- Infinity Drain expanded several series, including the S-LTIFAS 65, S-LTIFAS 99, and FXLTIF 65 series. The manufacturer also introduced a 24” length for Linear Drains, and expanded installation options for 5”x5” Tile-In Center Drains.
- Sonoma Forge bath fixtures enhanced the design of its WaterBridge Roman Tub Filler.
- Dutch Quality Stone introduced Rough Ashlar, a stone profile that infuses the texture of tumbled stone with contemporary applications of color.
- Fisher & Paykel debuted its Professional style Companion Series.
- ROBAM introduced the W412 Ceramic Glass Cooktop, a 30-inch drop-in, four-burner cooktop, to the North American market.
- ThermaSol introduced a smaller version of the HydroVive rainhead called “HydroVive 14.”
- California Faucets expanded its Descanso Bath Collection with Descanso Works.
- Fantech developed a Radon Alarm designed to alert homeowners if their active soil depressurization radon mitigation system fails.
- ThermaSol introduced the 5-inch LCD in-shower SignaTouch Control.
- Metabo HPT introduced the 18V MultiVolt cordless heat gun.
- Rinnai America Corporation launched the RE Series Tankless Water Heater.
- LATICRETE launched SPARTACOTE PRIME-N-GO, a two-part epoxy primer.
- USAI Lighting released its newest collection, TrueZero360.
- Leviton introduced its Antimicrobial Treated Decora Slide Dimmer.
- Wilsonart launched new offerings across the Wilsonart HPL Commercial Collection and the Wilsonart Traceless Laminate Collection.
- Tando introduced composite technology to its 5-inch shingle, Beach House Shake.
- WORX introduced the Nitro 20V Power Share 4-½ inch Circular Saw.
- Benjamin Moore reintroduced its ben Interior paint with an enhanced formula.
- BRAVA Roof Tile launched Aspire by BRAVA.
- FastenMaster expanded its Cortex hidden fastening line with seven new colors of pre-aligned, collated Cortex Plugs for the Trex Enhance decking system.
- Wilsonart debuted Wilsonart Interiors, a laminated collection of Thermally Fused Laminate designs.
- Dunn-Edwards introduced DECOGLOTM, an interior semi-gloss paint for cabinets, doors, and trim.
- Dearborn announced its True Blue Bath Waste Kits are now available in Brass.
- Kohler launched Tone, a bathroom faucet collection rooted in transitional form.
- Nexgrill launched a new wireless system that allows grill users to control their units from their smartphones.
- Kichler Lighting added nine new families and 33 SKUs to its ceiling fan line.
- Atlas Homewares introduced two new collections of knobs, pulls, and appliance pulls: Everitt and Griffith.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced several new products, including the M18 FUEL Belt Sander, the M18 CARRY-ON 3600W/1800W Power Supply, the M12 FUEL Orbital Detail Sander, the M18 FUEL 6 ½” Plunge Track Saw, the M12 FUEL ½” Hammer Drill, and the M12 FUEL ¼” Hex Impact Driver.
- Daich Coatings introduced a 20-square-foot option for its LuxROCK Solid Surface Granite Countertop Kit.
- MTI Baths introduced the Alva tub.