- DaVinci Roofscapes introduced a single-width composite slate roofing tile, Province Slate.
- Hacker Kitchens, expanded its line of kitchen storage solutions with the introduction of the Slim Line Drawers.
- SENCO is launching the FN91T1, a framing nailer assembled in the United States at the company’s Cincinnati manufacturing facility.
- Dutch Quality Stone introduced the Rough Ashlar manufactured stone veneer profile.
- Kichler added 11 families and 24 SKUs with integrated LEDs to its élan lighting collection.
- Acquabella introduced the Stelvio freestanding tub.
- Hauslane released the Chef Series IS-500 Haven Range Hood.
- Aerospace company Xeriant developed a multi-purpose, high-strength fire- and water-resistant composite panel made from a formulation of Retacell and a cardboard fiber-reinforced polymeric resin. Potential applications include walls, ceilings, flooring, framing, siding, roofing, and decking.
- Metabo HPT expanded its compressor offering with the launch of The Tank 8-Gal 225 PSI High-Capacity Portable Air Compressor model.
- HamatUSA expanded its Chelsea Fireclay Sinks Collection to include a new series of undermount kitchen sinks.
- LATICRETE launched TRI-LITE Rapid, a high-performance rapid adhesive mortar.
- Crossville launched the Stone Fiction porcelain tile collection.
- Westlake Royal Building Products added five new shades to its Exterior Portfolio and Royal Siding vinyl siding lines.
- Visa Lighting introduced the Sail LED pendant light.
- Ames Research Laboratories introduced its new Capstone Granite Coating.
- Fisher & Paykel launched the Series 11 DishDrawer Dishwasher.
- Masonite International Corporation introduced the Masonite Performance Door System.
- True Residential introduced a 36” Refrigerator with Bottom Freezer.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced the WRECKER with NITRUS CARBIDE SAWZALL Blade.
- Wolf Home Products released a third finish option in its contemporary cabinet style line, Wolf Endeavor.
- Sto Corp. launched Stolit HDP, an acrylic-based textured wall finish with enhanced hydrophobic properties.
- Avery Dennison Performance Tapes announced its Core Series Portfolio Tape Selection app.
- Wilsonart introduced the Woodgrain Staining collection.
- ROBAM debuted the five-burner cooktop the Black Gold Series ZG9500B.
- Infinity Drain introduced its first Custom Collection in matte Smoke Black.
- THOR Kitchen introduced a 36-inch Professional French Door Refrigerator.
- Trex introduced Trex Seal Ledger Tape.
- DuPont Performance Building Solutions added DuPont ArmorWall Systems to its product portfolio.
- Feeney released the next generation of its DesignRail LED Rail Lighting Kit.
- Fantech introduced the EC-10V controller, designed to be compatible with the manufacturer’s full line of electronically commutated motor in-line duct fans.
- DuPont announced WallQuest will launch a new line of wallcoverings featuring DuPont Tedlar film.
- Trex Company introduced the Trex Transcend Lineage of composite decking.
- MoistureShield, a division of Oldcastle APG, launched MoistureShield Joist Tape, an adhesive designed to increase deck lifespans by protecting their substructures from the elements.
- Verona Appliances expanded their Prestige collection with seven 36-inch electric ranges.
- INOX introduced the PD97ES, a sensor-controlled electrified mortise lock for sliding doors equipped with built-in monitoring sensors.
- Milwaukee Tool debuted the M18 Orbital ¼” Sheet Sander.
- FrogTape brand introduced High Bond Exterior Painter’s Tape to its portfolio of paint solutions.
- CertainTeed debuted its latest addition to the LEVLLINE brand of drywall corners: LEVELLINE Outside 90.
- Noritz America released an updated version of its hard water-treatment product Scale Shield.
- Benjamin Obdyke is introducing a 10-ounce cartridge for its HydroFlash LA product.
- Isenberg introduced their latest bathroom faucet, the Curve.
- Fortress Building Products introduced new steel pergola components in its Fortress Pergola collection.
- THOR Kitchen released a new line of Professional Electric Cooktops in 30-inch and 36-inch models.
- California Faucets launched their new vessel faucets.
- Dutch Boy Paints debuted a new Exterior Stain + Sealer.
- Milwaukee Tool expanded their personal protective equipment lineup with the addition of the BOLT sun protection accessories that connect to all Milwaukee hard hats and helmets.
- Digger Specialties Inc. is now offering Uplift Kits for most of its column designs. Columns installed with Uplift Kits have been tested to an industry best 5,000 pounds of wind uplift resistance.
- Spyder launched impact-rated driver bits featuring Mach-Blue Tough Tip technology.
- Watermark Designs introduced the James Collection.
- National Nail’s CAMO brand of tools and fasteners introduced new CAMO Stainless Steel fasteners.
- Benjamin Moore enhanced its AURA Interior paint with a new acrylic resin and cutting-edge formula.
- Leviton expanded its Decora Smart product line with the additions of a No-Neutral Switch and Dimmer as well as two new 2nd generation devices that are compatible with Amazon Alexa, Hey Google, and HomeKit/Siri.
- Metabo HPT added the 36V MultiVolt Triple Hammer BOLT Impact Driver - model WH36DC to its MultiVolt line of cordless tools and nailers.
- Whirlpool debuted the 24” Smart Wall Oven.
- Ortal announced the continued expansion of its popular Wilderness Collection with the addition of the Wilderness Front Facing 31H.
- Wilsonart announced its Wilsonart High Pressure Laminate now includes the International Living Future Institute Declare label.
- Diablo Tools introduced the Demo Demon Spade Bits.
- Jeld-Wen Holding announced its new line of Auraline composite windows and patio doors is in production.
- Waterstone Faucets launched the Argonaut Bath Collection.
- Tropical Forest Products announced its new Black Label brand of curated, certified sustainable collection of tropical hardwoods.
- THOR Kitchen released a new line of Professional Electric Cooktops, available in a 30-inch size and a 36-inch model.
- Milwaukee Tool added three hammers to its lineup of Steel Hammers.
- LP Building Solutions announced the availability of its Legacy Premium Sub-Floor Adhesive.
- Huslane introduced the WM-590 Modern Series Wall Mounted Range Hood, available in 30-inch and 36-inch options.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced the M12 Green 360-degree Single Plane Laser.
- RIDGID introduced the SeeSnake microReelTMAPXTM.
- Duravit expanded its freestanding bathtub portfolio with the addition of five freestanding models.
- LG Business Solutions introduced three models of 4,000-nit-high-brightness displays designed for strong visibility in window-facing installations.
- Leviton released a new dual USB outlet device, the SmartlockPro Self-Test GFCI Combination USB Type A/Type C In-Wall Charger.
- Envision Outdoor Living Products introduced the Deckfast Fascia System for use with its fascia/skirting boards.
- Simpson Strong-Tie introduced Wafer-Head Construction and Finish Trim screws.
- Door Design Lab extended the Avon collection with Gold Aluminum Strips Design.
- Milwaukee Tool expanded the PACKOUT Modular Storage System to include more than 20 Shop Storage solutions.
- Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US introduced the SMART MULTI lineup, consisting of the MXZ-SM outdoor unit, the MXZ branch box, and various M-Series, P-Series, and CITY MULTI indoor units.
- ODL announced the availability of ADA Doorglass, ideal for multifamily dwellings and new construction.
- CALI Decking introduced 12-foot composite decking planks in the TruOrganics collection.
- Atlas Concorde USA introduced Element, a stone-inspired tile collection.
- Esco Tool debuted a portable pipe beveling tool, the Esco Wart MILLHOG Portable Pipe Beveler.
- Crossville launched the Classic Grooves porcelain tile collection.