- Cosentino introduced Dekton Grip+, a treatment that guarantees slip-resistance on Dekton ultra-compact flooring.
- Sto Corp introduced StoTherm ci Mineral, a decorative and protective high-performance mineral wool exterior wall system.
- Royal Building Products launched Celect Canvas Cellular Siding, an unpainted version of the company’s cellular composite siding.
- Eldorado Stone introduced its newest color palette: Grand Banks Limestone.
- DriTac introduced the DriTac 8400 EnviroTread Series, a new line of recycled rubber flooring underlayment.
- Armstrong Ceiling Solutions introduced ACOUSTIBuilt Seamless Acoustical Ceilings, a ceiling system that provides the look of drywall and the performance of an acoustical ceiling.
- Saint-Gobain ADFORS introduced the newest addition to its FibaTape product line: UltraX drywall tape.
- Cultured Stone introduced two new color palettes for its Handmade Brick veneer: Canvas and Titanium.
- MiTek USA released the new ProSeries WSTS Truss/Stud Screw.
- DeWalt introduced the Xtreme Subcompact Series of tools. The line includes five compact and performance-packed brushless 12V MAX tools.
- Designer Doorware introduced the KAMEN collection of levers, cabinet knobs, and pulls.
- Oldcastle debuted Noon, a new color and texture collection of Mirage Porcelain Veneers.
- Diamond Cabinets introduced the Diamond Cabinets Biometric Secured Drawer, a drawer lockable by the touch of a finger.
- WinDoor, part of the PGT Innovations family of brands, introduced new features, including a multi-point lock and smart-tech keyless entry, that are available on the brand’s Estate Entrances line of products.
- CETCO released the ULTRASEAL AB waterproofing membrane.
- Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US launched its line of MSZ/MUZ-WR Model 16 Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio Heat Pumps.
- GRK Fasteners introduced new performance features, including a “Fast-bite” tip, to its GRK R4 multi-purpose framing and decking screw.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced two additions to its PACKOUT Modular Storage System, the PACKOUT Dolly and Mounting Plate.
- Sto Corp. is introducing its new StoColor Dryonic exterior coating to the North American market.
- Metabo HPT—formerly Hitachi Power Tools—introduced the A5 series of pneumatic Pro Finish nailers including the NT50A5 2” 18-Guage Pro Brad Nailer and the NT65A5 2-12/” 16-Gauge Pro Finish Nailer.
- LATICRETE introduced SPECTRALOCK PRO Premium Translucent Grout, a patented high-performance epoxy grout.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced the M18 FUEL 7-1/4” Rear Handle Circular Saw.
- Sencentric introduced the SimpleSence leak detector.
- Metabo HPT—formerly Hitachi Power Tools—introduced a new 10” MultiVolt Table Saw.
- Boral Roofing will soon launch the Vista Collection, a new concrete roof tile with five varied neutral shades introduced to meet specific architectural, lifestyle, and color trends emerging within the state of Texas.
- Striker Concepts introduced the Trilight ShopLight.
- Werner Ladder upgraded its Blue Armor and LifeFit fall protection series with the addition of a patented Relief Handle for post-fall performance.
- LATICRETE recently launched 125 TRI MAX, a three-in-one adhesive, sound control, and crack isolation product.
- Sherwin-Williams launched its Moisture Vapor Barrier Interior Latex Primer/Sealer.
- Derby Building Products introduced a new color, Atlantica, as the latest addition to its Beach House Shake product line.
- DaVinci Roofscapes added a fourth shake profile to its roofing product offering, DaVinci Select Shake.
- Sto Corp. introduced its Intelligent Technology + Design (iQ) coatings program to the North American market.
- Icynene-Lapolla unveiled its Icynene X-Wall, an all-in-one insulation solution for the exterior envelope.
- Irion-America introduced the eXcePt series product line, featuring drip control caulking and sausage guns.
- MiTek USA released a new ProSeries fastener, the ProSeries WSTS Truss/Stud Screw.
- WORX introduced two new Landroid robotic mowers.
- Wayne Dalton expanded its product offerings with the addition of a new painted finish, Terra Bronze, and two new wood grain options, Walnut and Mission Oak, to its Model 8300 and Model 5150 door lines.
- Eldorado Stone introduced its newest color palette, Osso RomaBrick.
- Marvin expanded its Marvin Modern product line to include Casement and Awning products.
- Lutron Electronics introduced the Lutron Aurora Smart Bulb Dimmer.
- Metabo HPT—formerly Hitachi Power Tools—introduced the 10” MultiVolt Table Saw- model C3610DRJQ4.
- California Faucets expanded its Bel Canto single-hole faucet collection with the E3 Cylinder Handle.
- Jeffrey Alexander, a premium brand offered by Hardware Resources, introduced Costrel, wall-mounted bathroom vanities.
- Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US introduced the SLZ-KF Four-way Ceiling Cassette for residential installations.
- Stiletto Tool Company introduced two new hammers, the TiBone 3 Milled Face Hammer and TiBone 3 Smooth Face Hammer.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced the PLUS-LOK SDS-Plus Extensions.
- Pella Windows and Doors introduced Pella Lifestyle Series, a line of wood windows and patio doors.
- Crossville launched its Alaska Porcelain Tile collection.
- Sto Corp improved its flagship liquid-applied vapor permeable air and moisture barrier, Sto Gold Coat. Key features include increased opacity, extended UV exposure time, and low temperature.
- Spyder Products launched its Tarantula line of carbide-tipped hole saws.
- RIDGID introduced a line of new power tool products, including the RIDGID R8654B 18V Octane 7-1/4-inch Circular Saw, the RIDGID R862105B 18V Octane JobMax, the RIDGID R86039B 18V Octane 6-Mode Impact Driver, the RIDGID R86011B 18V Octane Impact Wrench, the RIDGID R86064B 18V Octane ¼ Sheet Finish Sander, the RIDGID R860443B 18V Octane Trim Router, the RIDGID R5025LF 50ft Air Hose, and the RIDGID R138HPF 23 Gauge Headless Pinner.
- Vitromex USA introduced its Catalan Stone Collection, CeraCore.
- Mayhew Steel Products introduced ten Hammerless Tools to its product line.
- TAMKO Building Products introduced TAMKO TW Seam Tape, used to close sheathing gaps on roof decks.
- Western Reflections introduced two new decorative doorglass styles: Beaufort and Davidson.
- Wilsonart introduced THINSCAPE Performance Tops.
- Omega Cabinetry, the custom line of cabinets from the MasterBrand Cabinets family of brands, introduced a storage suite with 26 organizational solutions in the Flat Metal Grey color palette.
- Sherwin-Williams introduced a new coating, Supreme High Build Interior Latex.
- Eldorado Stone introduced a new multilayered color option, Whitecap LedgeCut33.
- Overhead Door Brand introduced two new garage door openers, Legacy 650 Model 1129 and Legacy 850 Model 2129.
- Cali launched a premium line-up of hardwood flooring, the Meritage Collection.
- EVERWIN Pneumatic Corp. introduced the MCN40 Joist Hanger Nail Gun, a pneumatic tool with industrial-grade power.
- Bosch introduced the GBA18V80 CORE18V Performance 18V Lithium-Ion 8.0 Ah Battery.
- Island Stone added two colors, Crystal White and Typhoon Grey, to its Dunes tile collection.
- National Gypsum completed its PURPLE family of noise-reducing products with the introduction of Gold Bond brand SoundBreak XP Ceiling Board.
- Top Knobs introduced the Riverside and Minetta series to the Grace Collection of knobs, pulls, and appliance pulls.
- Concrete wall and hardscape products manufacturer Keystone Retaining Wall Systems introduced the Murino system.
- Lutron Electronics introduced the Maestro C-L PRO dimmer for contractors.
- ZipWall introduced the ZipWall Span Kit for remodeling and restoration professionals. The kit includes six FoamRail Span Adjustable Tapeless Seals, one SideBridge Wall Mount 4-Pack, Floor Adaptors for every size of ZipWall pole, four Crown Molding Adaptors, and a carry bag.
- Hy-Lite introduced Vari-Lite Windows.
- Dutch Quality Stone added the Winter Point color palette for its Dry Stack, Tuscan Ridge, and Weather Ledge profiles.
- National Nail introduced the newly-enhanced STINGER CN100B Cap Nailer.
- Kingspan introduced three roof panels: KingSeam, KingRib 3, and KingRib 5.
- Federal Brace introduced an Eco-Lucent LED White Light System for hardware applications.
- Simpson Strong-Tie introduced the Yield-Link Connection, a system which requires no field welding.
- Milwaukee Tools added a 40-inch Steel Work Cart to its line of steel storage solutions.
- Boral Roofing introduced Boral Steel, its rebranded stone-coated steel product line.
· Bosch Power Tools introduced the GBH18V-26D 18V EC Brushless 1-inch SDS-plus Bulldog Rotary Hammer with CORE18V battery.
· Nichiha USA introduced infinite custom color options for its Dimension Series Ribbed Panels with Nichiha’s Color Xpressions system.
- CertainTeed launched Terminus Trim, a channel trim offering in the CertainTeed Ceilings line of suspension system components.
- Sherwin-Williams added a new finish option, satin, for its Loxon Self-Cleaning Acrylic Coating.
- Sky-Frame introduced Sky-Frame Hurricane, impact-resistant glass doors and windows.
- RIDGID released the RIDGID SeeSnake CS12x Monitor camera, powered by TruSense technology.
- Alpha Pro Tech launched TECHNO SB 25 synthetic roof underlayment, TECHNO SB ULTRA synthetic roof underlayment, and REXTREME Premium window and door flashing.
- Diablo introduced a full-range line of carbide reciprocating saw blades.
- Oldcastle debuted a new color and texture of Mirage Porcelain Veneers: Noon.
- DuPont Corian Design introduced 15 new colors of Corian Solid Surface and 10 new aesthetics for Corian Quartz.
- Sto Corp. launched StoSignature, a blend of color, texture, profiles, and effects using Sto products to create customizable finished surfaces for building exteriors.
- Boral Windows introduced a gliding patio system with with customizable two-, three-, and four-panel configurations up to 8 feet high and totaling up to 16 feet wide.