- SENCO introduced the SN71P1, a coil nailer for attaching siding, including fiber cement board and engineered lumber sidings.
- Infinity Drain expanded their Next Day Custom Program to include five finishes, three grate styles, and lengths up to 96”.
- Kindred Outdoor and Surrounds launched its line of Indoor Fireplace Surrounds.
- Metabo HPT launched the 36V MultiVolt Cordless 2-Gallon Brushless Compressor.
- Oatey introduced the FlowGuard High Contrast 1-Step Medium Green CPVC Cement.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced the M12 Mounting Fan.
- ODL announced the availability of new decorative doorglass products, including Celebration, Swirl, Timber, Mistify White, Dorian, and Ryder, to dealers and distributors across North America.
- INOX introduced the PD3000 Narrow Profile Mortise Lock for Sliding Doors.
- Wetwall introduced two Wetwall Water-Proof Wall Panel System Pro Designs: Larisis Marble and Augusta Calacatta.
- LATICRETE launched LATICRETE NXT Level SP, a polishable, cementitious self-leveling concrete overlay in a white salt-and-pepper appearance.
- Bertazzoni introduced the 36” Freestanding French Door Refrigerator series in two models: XT and XV.
- Arize introduced new IoT devices, including the Arize Smart Thermostat, Arize Smoke Listener, and 2nd generation upgrades to existing products.
- BLANCO unveiled three BLANCO UNITs to help streamline the kitchen planning process.
- Altenloh, Brinck & Co. US introduced two additions to the SPAX Deck Solution Center category of products: SPAX deck board spacers and SPAX deck joist and beam tape.
- THOR Kitchen introduced a 36-inch electric range for under $3,000.
- Cultured Stone debuted Ethos to the Pro-Fit Terrain Ledgestone profile.
- HamatUSA introduced the Knob Collection faucet line.
- Wetwall, a Wilsonart Company, introduced Larisis Marble and Augusta Calacatta Wetwall Water-Proof Wall Panel System Pro Designs.
- Forza introduced the Dual-Fuel Range product line, including a 48-inch Dual Fuel Range with a single oven capacity.
- Kindred Outdoors and Surrounds introduced its line of Indoor Fireplace Surrounds, featuring 10 pieces designed in a variety of architectural styles with variations in color and texture.
- Westlake Royal Building Products added a ⅝” Lap Siding profile to its line of TruExterior poly-ash siding.
- Creston launched fully tunable LED Light Fixtures.Safety eyewear producer Pyramex is introducing new Legacy glasses.
- LATICRETE developed two STRATA_HEAT thermostats.
- Milwaukee Tool is enhancing the PACKOUT Modular Storage System with the addition of a Divider designed for the PACKOUT Crate.
- Sto Corp. introduced StoColor Metallic, StoCast, and StoCast Wood facades.
- Jasco introduced the JascoPro Series brand of smart home products.
- Grass America introduced the Maxcess drawer slide, a full access, soft-close undermount drawer slide series for frameless and face frame cabinetry.
- Hauslane introduced the six-speed Chef Series UC-PS18 under cabinet range hood.
- Sto Corp. is introducing the versatility of 3D printing to its megapanels with StoPanel 3DP powered by Branch Technology.
- RIDGID introduced the SeeSnake rM200 Camera Reel with TruSense.Wood-Mode Fine Custom Cabinetry introduced the Moditional collection.
- Top Knobs debuted the Morris Collection, featuring five suites of knobs, pulls, and appliance pulls.
- LATICRETE elevated their color offerings within their Grout and Sealant product lines. The introduction of the seven new colors are categorized into three themes: Natural, Earthy, and Coastal.
- Infinity Drain debuted their patent-pending Hair Basket.
- Huntsman Building Solutions introduced W-Wall, a fire-safe load-bearing wall assembly.
- Kebony launched Grad for Kebony, a rainscreen system developed for the North American building envelope industry and interior accent walls.
- Simpson Strong-Tie introduced a selection of knee brace connectors to its Outdoor Accents Avant Collection decorative hardware line. Smith & Fong introduced PalmShell, a durable and sustainable palmwood cladding product.
- TimberTech expanded its Landmark Collection with the launch of French White Oak.
- DuPont Performance Building Solutions published an Embodied Carbon/LCA Optimization Assessment for its Styrofoam Brand ST-100 Series extruded polystyrene foam insulations.
- Simpson Strong-Tie expanded its Outdoor Accents decorative hardware line with the addition of black powder-coated APRT Rigid Tie connectors.
- Acquabella introduced a fresh iteration of the pedestal sink with the Venet and Vars Totems.
- Top Knobs introduced the Morris collection of knobs, pulls, and appliance pulls.
- Metabo HPT launched the 36V MultiVolt SDS Plus 1-⅛” Cordless Rotary Hammer - model DH36DPA.
- Milwaukee Tool added to their lineup of workwear with the Hybrid Work Tee, WORKSKIN Performance Fitted Hat, WORKSKIN Performance Neck Gaiter, and color expansion. The manufacturer also expanded its tooth tethering by introducing a 5lbs 50-inch Quick-Connect Retractable Tool Lanyard.
- M S International expanded their Premium Natural Quartz products with four of the newest, on-trend marble-look quartz colors.
- Somfy launched its range of Roll Up 28 V2 motors for interior window coverings and exterior solar protections.
- Kindred Outdoors + Surrounds introduced a new, 10-piece collection of Indoor Fireplace Surrounds.
- Forza introduced the Dual Fuel Range product line, which includes a 48-inch dual fuel range with single oven capacity.
- WORX introduced the WORX Nitro 20V Power Share ½-inch Hammer Drill with Brushless Motor.
- INOX introduced the ISM7000 Series Smart Entry Lock.
- True Residential introduced a new Sage finish.
- American Lighting introduced RGB+TW Lamps and Smart Switch Wall Plates to its Spektrum+ offering.
- Alloy LED increased the maximum run lengths of its high-quality PrimaLine tape lights up to 82 feet.
- WORX introduced the WORX Nitro 20V ½-inch Brushless Impact Wrench.
- Infinity Drain launched the Center Drain Pro-Series.
- Barrette Outdoor Living expanded its product portfolio to include a DIY-friendly aluminum Pergola. The company also launched InstaDeck Outdoor Flooring System.
- Digger Specialties Inc. introduced DSI Columns. Webstone announced the patent-pending Dielectric Water Heater Supply Valves.
- Atlas Roofing Corporation introduced three ventilation products: TruRidge PRO 25, HighPoint AL 50 Slant Back, and HighPoint GL 50 Slant Back.
- GAF enhanced its Timberline HDZ shingles with the addition of proprietary time-release algae-fighting technology.
- Atlas Homewares introduced two new knob, pull, and appliance pull collections: Everitt and Griffith.
- Hufcor introduced GFS Acoustic Slide Glass Wall Panels in the companies’ GF Series.
- Infinity Drain introduced the Center Drain Pro-Series.
- Schluter launched the Schluter PRIMER-U for the enhancement of mortars to hard-to-bond surfaces.
- Metabo HPT launched a 36V MultiVolt ½” Mid-Torque Impact Wrench.
- California Faucets introduced the ZeroDrain, a bathroom sink drain.
- Simpson Strong-Tie introduced the LTTP2, a light tension tie designed to resist tension loads when used to attach wood to concrete or masonry walls.
- Superior Aluminum Products introduced the series 2000 cable railing system.
- Festool introduced Limited Edition Planex Easy Drywall Sander Packages, which combine Festool’s sanding tools into all-in-one packages.
- Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US updated its P-Series Wall-mounted Indoor Units lineup with two new models: 12 KBTU/H and 18 KBTU/H.
- Barrette Outdoor Living added kits that allow for the company’s design-forward Decorative Screen Panels to be used as infills with select RDI Collection aluminum and vinyl railing products.
- Masonite International Corporation introduced Masonite M-Pwr Smart Doors, a residential exterior door which integrates power, lights, a video doorbell, and a smart lock into the door system.