This article originally appeared on the BUILDER website.
The National Association of Home Builders has named the winning products in its seventh annual Best of IBS Awards, which recognizes exhibitors at the International Builders Show (IBS) for products or lines that exhibit the best combination of design, functionality, innovation, and usefulness to buyers. The awards were presented on the final day of the show at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Best of IBS Awards received over 300 entries this year. Winning products were chosen across nine categories, plus an overall Best in Show, by a panel of 31 independent judges.
The 2019 Best of IBS award winners are:
- Best Kitchen Product: Cafe 4-in-1 Oven with Advantium Technology by GE Appliances
- Best Bath Product: Redi Your Way by Tile Redi USA, LLC
- Best Energy Efficient Product: POWERHOUSE 3.0 Solar Shingle by RGS Energy
- Best Green Building Product: Heatlok HFO by Demilec Spray Foam Insulation
- Best Home Technology Product: Leviton Load Center Wi-Fi enabled Circuit Breaker by Leviton Manufacturing Company
- Best Indoor Living Product: Heat & Glo Foundation Series Luxury Gas Fireplace by Heatilator, Heat & Glo and Majestic (Hearth & Home Technologies)
- Best Outdoor Living Product: CAMO DRIVE by CAMO Fasteners and The Soho by Hampstead
- Best Window and Door Product: Easy Connect Joining System by Andersen Windows, Inc.
- Most Innovative Building Material Product: NTI GF200 Combi-Furnace by NTI Inc.
- Best in Show Winner: Easy Connect Joining System by Andersen Windows, Inc.
"Judges evaluated an impressive array of more than 300 product entries in nine categories up for consideration for this year's Best of IBS Awards," said Buddy Hughes, NAHB’s Conventions and Meetings Committee chairman, in a statement to the press. "The competition was fierce, but these winners truly represent the best of the best in terms of innovation, design and functionality of the products going into today's homes."
Visit buildersshow.com/bestofibs for more information on the awards and winning products.