- Spahn & Rose Lumber acquired City Lumber Company in Alabama.
- Beacon opened new locations in Grand Haven, Mich., and Joplin, Mo., to serve residential and commercial contractors and lumber yards.
- Nation’s Best acquired Adams Building Supplies of Georgia.
- Beacon completed the acquisition of S&H Building Material Corporation in Medford, N.Y.
- Boise Cascade reached an agreement to purchase Brockway-Smith Company, a wholesale distributor specializing in doors and millwork.
- Stine Home & Yard acquired Fruge Lumber.
- The Building Center acquired Mountain Lumber Company, located near Boone, N.C.
- ABC Supply opened new branch locations in Reno, Nev., and Bonita Springs, Fla.
- Ganahl Lumber Company opened a new facility in San Juan Capistrano, Calif.
- ABC Supply opened a new location in Bloomington, Ill.
- Cameron Ashley Building Products opened a new distribution center location in Little Rock, Ark.
- ABC Supply opened a new location in Kokomo, Ind.
- West Coast Lumber acquired Stone Truss.
- ABC Supply acquired Canadian supplier Cedar Grove Roofing Supply.
- Cameron Ashley Building Products announced the opening of its first Utah distribution center in Salt Lake City.
- R.P. Lumber is acquiring Wright Building Center in Sparta, Ill.
- Heritage Pool Supply Group acquired All Iowa Pool Inc., an independent wholesale distributor of pool and spa products.
- Beacon has completed the acquisition of All American Vinyl Siding Supply.
- Nation’s Best acquired Cain Hardware & Lumber.
- L&W Supply completed the acquisition of the assets of Oswego Building Supplies, a distributor of residential and commercial gypsum, metal studs, and related accessories in Oswego, Ill.
- ABC Supply opened new locations in Twin Falls, Idaho, and Milwaukee, Wis.
- L&W Supply opened a new location in Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Beacon opened new greenfield locations in Ruskin, Fla., Jackson, Tenn., Killeen, Texas, and Tyler, Texas.
- Nation’s Best acquired B & S Hardware & Lumber in Gilmer and Pittsburg, Texas.
- Beacon acquired Crossroads Roofing Company in Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Cameron Ashley Building Products opened a new distribution center in Sacramento, Calif.