- ABC Supply opened a new branch location in Gilroy, Calif.
- Koopman Lumber opened a new branch location in Dennis, Mass.
- Beacon acquired Silver State Building Materials, based in Gardnerville, Nev.
- L&W Supply Corporation completed the acquisition of Killingly Building Products, with locations in Dayville, Conn., and Providence, R.I.
- 84 Lumber announced the relocation of its Morgantown, W.V., store. The new space includes roofing, trim, treated lumber, windows, doors, and a new kitchen and bath design center.
- Foundation Building Materials (FBM) completed the successful acquisition of Sices Material Products in Gary, Ind.
- Dazey’s Supply celebrated the grand opening of the company’s new Bluffton, Ind., branch location.
- McCoy’s Building Supply recently celebrated the official groundbreaking of its new retail location in Lockhart, Texas.
- Robbins Lumber acquired two sawmills in Hancock and Sanford, Maine, previously owned by Pleasant River Lumber.
- Gillman Do it Best Home Center celebrated the grand opening of its Muncie, Ind., location.
- Sherwood Lumber acquired Middle Atlantic Wholesale Lumber, a regional supplier of lumber products.
- Beacon opened a greenfield location in Gulfport, Miss.
- ABC Supply has opened a new branch location in Granbury, Texas.
- Boise Cascade’s Building Materials Distribution (BMD) division finalized the purchase of a five-acre site in Birmingham, Ala.
- Beacon opened a greenfield location in Longview, Texas.
- Bliffert Lumber & Hardware merged with Madison, Wis.-based Chase Lumber.
- TAL Holdings acquired Ennis Lumber Company and Beaverhead Home Center, a two-store chain in western Montana.
- Gypsum Management & Supply (GMS) acquired Jawl Lumber Corporation, which services the Vancouver Island market in Canada under the Home Lumber and Building Supplies brand name.
- Atlas Roofing Corp. announced it is building a new shingle facility in Clinton, Iowa.
- L&W Supply Corporation acquired Old Fort Building Supply in South Bend, Ind.
- McCoy’s Building Supply finalized the purchase of 7.5 acres of land in Lubbock, Texas and recently broke ground with the goal of opening a new store in 2023.
- TAL Holdings agreed to acquire Harbor Rental and Saw Shop.
- ABC Supply opened new locations in San Bernardino, Calif., and Pearl, Miss.
- HPM Building Supply acquired 87ZERO, a Honolulu, Hawaii-based firm specializing in custom cabinetry, architectural elements, furniture, fixtures, and equipment, premium appliances, and global sourcing and manufacturing of interior products.
- Gulfeagle Supply acquired Exterior Solutions, a building materials supplier in Gulfport, Miss.
- US LBM opened a new floor and roof truss manufacturing facility and building materials yard in Auburndale, Fla.
- ABC Supply opened a new location in Durango, Co.
- Palmer-Donavin acquired Diamond Hill Plywood, a wholesale distributor of building materials with five locations in Virginia, Tennessee, and the Carolinas.
- Nation’s Best acquired Patrick Building Supply & Rental and Mountain View Home & Hardware.
- Beacon completed the acquisitions of Al’s Roofing Supply in Hayward, Calif., and Prince Building Systems in Neillsville, Wis.
- ECMD acquired Madison Lumber Company.
- ABC Supply completed the previously announced acquisition of Feldman Lumber, Richardson Gypsum, Rosen Materials, Wallboard Supply Company, and Coastal Roofing Supply from US LBM.
- Foundation Building Materials (FBM) acquired Marajam Supply Company.
- Gypsum Management & Supply (GMS) completed the acquisitions of Engler, MEier & Justus in Chicago and Blair Building Materials in Ontario, Canada. The distributor also opened a greenfield location in Ontario and two AMES store locations in Myrtle Beach, S.C., and Olive Branch, Miss.
- Zeskind’s Hardware and Millwork acquired Clement Hardware.