This week's openings, closures, and acquisitions news:
- Greenberg & Son Home Center, North Adams, Mass., closed without warning Jan. 8, saying it would release a statement on the closure in the coming days.
- Dunn Lumber acquired Parker Lumber in Bothell, Wash.
- US LBM acquired the single-location H&H Lumber Company, Superior, Wis., which will continue to operate under the H&H name.
- Carter Lumber closed its location in Wellston, Ohio.
- Shelly’s Lumber closed its Freeland, Pa., location and transferred its employees to one of its six other facilities.
- Levee Lumber, Hoquiam, Wash., is opening its third location in the former Bayview Building Materials facility in Westport, Wash.
- Construction Supply, Goodyear, Ariz., built a 6,000-square-foot outdoor facility to house its rebar fabrication division.
- Colonial Lumber, San Mateo, Calif., closed during 2012.
- Millbrea (Calif.) Lumber closed during 2012.