ORLANDO, Fla. - Lumber and building materials celebrated their peers' achievements Thursday at ProSales' annual Excellence Awards breakfast. Nearly 200 dealers and distributors crowded an Orlando hotel ballroom for the breakfast, held in conjunction with the International Builders' Show.
The honorees included six winners of ProSales' excellence awards:
- Robert Bowden Inc., Marietta, Ga. (co-winner in the Facility Design category)
- The Lumber Yard, York, Pa. (Facility Design)
- Keim Lumber, Charm, Ohio (Showroom)
- Franklin Building Supply, Boise, Idaho (Advertising)
- The Remodeler's Choice, Minneapolis (Marketing)
- Interstate + Lakeland Lumber, Greenwich, Conn. (Web site)
The breakfast also recognized three winners of honorable mentions: JAY-K Lumber, New Hartford, N.Y. (Advertising); Truitt & White Lumber Co., Berkeley, Calif. (Web site); and Ridgefield (Conn.) Supply Co. (Showroom Design). These Excellence Award winners were announced last November. ProSales also took the opportunity at the breakfast to honor Tindell's Building Supply, Knoxville, Tenn., which was selected in January as the magazine's 2007 Dealer of the Year.