- Laticrete launched underlayment and patching product line LATICRETE NXT for use with myriad flooring products.
- CertainTeed’s new peal-and-stick Bear Skin joint slashing is designed for use with WeatherBoards siding and comes in seven colors.
- Stoneyard added two new color natural color options in four shapes to its line of stone products designed for interior and exterior applications.
- Fortifiber’s WeaterSmart commercial weather resistive barrier is made from a nonwoven, non-perforated polymer that the company says can be left exposed for up to 12 months.
- Therma-Tru’s Lucerna decorative glass can be used on four of the company’s Classic-Craft entrance systems and comes in black nickel or brushed nickel caming.
- Milwaukee’s 18V platform now includes the Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun, which delivers up to 10,000psi and features a pre-set counter to dispense grease in exact amounts.
- General Shale’s new free iPhone app lets uses browse brick and paver colors and sizes as well as estimate material costs. Get the app.
- Makita announced its XtractVc Jobsite Vacuum, which features 135cfm suction power.
Also this week: