- Weyerhaeuser’s new Hardwood Edge panels are designed for use under hardwood floors in geographic regions prone to high moisture. The panels feature the company’s drainage technology and proprietary sealed edge.
- CertainTeed launched its Apollo II Solar Roofing System, which buildings on its fully integrated photo-voltaic roof panel. The enhanced system features open space underneath the module for easier wiring as well as water channels and raised fastener locations.
- Owens Corning expanded its Oakridge Shingle product line to include a new series of five Artisan colors, which feature bolder hues of earth tones.
- GAF added the impact-resistant Grand Sequoia IR shingle, with an oversized look to mimic a wood shake. The company also added the diamond-shaped Sienna shingles.
- Versatex released a new profile for its PVC tongue-and-groove trim. The WP4 profile features a V-groove center match in a ¾-inch by 5 7/16-inch size.
- Bosch launched its Standard Line of diamond blades which feature 27 blade options ranging from 4 inches to 14 inches for applications including cutting hard concrete, green concrete, tile, and general purpose masonry. The blades include segmented rim, turbo rim, and continuous rim.
- GGI added a 10 millimeter reeded glass product for architectural and decorative applications.
- ThermaTru added a range of new styles and sizes to its Classic-Craft Canvas collection of smooth-finish fiberglass doors.
More Industry News