- Stanley launched FATMAX Snips for professional construction markets.
- APA-The Engineered Wood Association launched a free online Wall Line Bracing Calculator.
- Simpson Strong-Tie released the RPBZ retrofit post base for use in reinforcing new or existing post-base connections for outdoor structures.
- Fypon will launch a new line of Classic Woodgrain decorative millwork and moulding pieces on Jan. 1, 2015.
- Duravit launched new Flushometer Toilets.
- Gateway Safety released Cyclone impact-to-splash goggles.
- Best Bath Systems launched a redesign of its Escape Plus walk-in tub.
- Quality Edge released its Matterhorn Metal Roofing product.
- Environmentally Safe Products launched ESP Low-E Simple Solution Rolls.
- Kett Tool released the KD-446 Profile Shears.
- Makita unveiled the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Drywall Screwdriver.
- SENCO released the RoofPro 445XP.
- MP Global Products introduced the Perfectly Warm Peel and Stick Radiant Heat for Tile Floors, an in-floor electric radiant heating system.
- Stanley released the new Floor Plan App and TLM99 Laser Distance Measurer with Bluetooth connectivity.
Simpson Strong-Tie unveiled its new Strong-Drive SDWH Timber Hex-HDG.
- USG will unveil new packaging in January.
- Milwaukee Tool released the M12 Wireless Jobsite Speaker.
- GPI Millworks released a level and sloped sill pan that can be cut to threshold openings.
- Spruce Computer Systems released ProLink, a dealer-branded app with mobile account access and integrated mobile shopping.
- Klein Tools released the Chicago grip coated guy wire .
- Simpson Strong-Tie released new PCZ and EPCZ post caps with in-line post and header flanges.
- Soprema unveiled Sopraseal Stick VP, a fully self-adhered, vapor permeable air barrier product.
- Dow introduced Liquid Armor, a sprayable flashing and sealant.
- Sioux Chief released the new PDQ (Plumbing Done Quickly) system.
- Panasonic introduced a MVA Vertical Air Handler.
- Crystal Window & Door unveiled the Series CTP-1280 sliding patio door.
- DeWALT introduced a new hand held wall scanner, the DCT419.
- St. Thomas Creations released two new undermounted sinks.
- Marset, an Italian lighting company, launched the Santorini new lantern collection.
- Trim-Tex released the Bumper Bead System.
- Atlas Roofing introduced WeatherMaster TU Ultra SE, a high temperature, self-adhering underlayment.
- clé released the Elements Collection.
- GRK Fasteners unveiled the Trex Select-approved Kameleon Composite Deck Screw.
- Kett Tool released the KD-1495 Fiber-Cement Shear.
- Craft Industries introduced its Premium Louvered and Pegboard Wall Panels.
- Crestline Windows and Doors released Select 250 Series vinyl windows with a choice of 60 exterior painted colors, and three designer metallic finishes.
- SKILSAW released the 10-1/4 inch Worm Drive Saw.
- LUXE released its Linear Shower Drains product line.
- Calculated Industries introduced a new laser measure, the Laser Dimension Master 130.
- DeWALT launched two new 4.5-inch Small Angle Grinders: the DWE402 and DWE402N.
- Werner introduced a new professional ladder for their Podium line.
- Moen added the Wynford bathroom faucet to its product portfolio.
- MiTek released its FWAN-TZ Foundation Wall Anchor in September.
- TimberTech added a new color, Ashwood, to its Legacy Collection.
- Inspire Roofing released Aledora Slate.
- WOLF Home Products added a new door style to its WOLF Classic Cabinet line: the York door in white.
- Calculated Industries released its Construction Master Plus EZ construction-math calculator.
- Legrand introduced two new HD security cameras, the On-Q Indoor IR HD Desk/Wall Mount IP Camera and the On-Q Outdoor IR HD Bullet IP Camera.
- AMES released three taping knives available in 8, 10, and 12-inch widths.
- Deckorators unveiled four new product lines at the 2014 Deck Expo in Baltimore, Md.
- Weather Shield will showcase its new Contemporary Collection at the 2015 International Builders’ Show.
- KNIPEX released a new 16-inch version of its lines of pliers wrenches.
- Festool introduced the Vecturo Oscillating Multi-tool.
- Red Devil released the Snap-N-Seal window insulator kit.
- Safe Homes International added the Strikemaster Pro II and the French Door Reinforcement Kit to its security product lineup.
- Panasonic debuted the new WhisperControl Condensation Sensor Plus.
- Schlage,released its Schlage Touch lock.
- RM Lucas introduced Universal Flashing Cement, a solvent-based synthetic elastomeric resin that works in all weather conditions.
- Trimble unveiled the Spectra Precision QML800 QuickMark Layout, a new laser system that automates the layout of interior points and walls.
- Boral released the new Boral TruExterior Trim Skirt Board.
- General Tools & Instruments released a circuit breaker finder and a GFCI outlet checker.
- Integrity Windows now offers window opening control devices on its Wood-Ultrex and All Ultrex Gliders.
- GRK Fasteners released the Kameleon Composite Deck Screw.
- BioSurf launched BioSurf 2DL Stratus, a line of digitally customizable laminates.
- Moen expanded its 1800 series of sinks to include 18-gauge stainless steel.
- VERSATEX released Idea Builder, a 3D virtual sketchpad for visualizing its architectural trim products.
- Modern Forms released the Elevation wall luminaire.
- Johnson Hardware launched its ANSI-certified 200WM or 200WF Wall Mount Sliding Doors.
- DEWALT released two 40V MAX Brushless String Trimmers, two 40V MAX Brushless Blowers, and a 40V MAX Hedge Trimmer.
- WOLF Home Products expanded its decking line with the addition of three new collections, the Intrepid, Captiva and Pacific
- Hubbell Lighting launched an all-in-one LED commercial downlight fixture—Prescolite’s LBSLEDA.
- Emtek introduced its LISCIO Keypad Leverset with Bluetooth programming.
- Moen released its new Tilt faucet.
- Nora Lighting added 4-Inch square rrims for its Diamond II 90+ series of lights.
- Hubbell Lighting added two new LED striplights to its product line—the LCR and LCL.
- Klein Tools released a line of combination-tip drivers.
- DuraLife Decking & Railing added a new grooved deck board profile for its MVP decking line.
- Werner unveiled Max Patrol, a self retracting lifeline with 10 feet of working length.
- BLANCO launched the BLANCO DIAMOND sink in a variety of colors and sizes.
- Chicago Faucets introduced its new EQ Series electronic faucets.
- Zurn Industries introduced its new low-flow EcoVantage 1.1 gpf ZTR Sensor Wall Bowl System.
- LiftMaster released IPAC (Internet Protocol Access Control), which it says is the first Internet-enabled outdoor access control system with Voiceover Internet Protocol.
- Highway Products released a new and improved design of its Roller Coaster Slide-out Cargo Tray for Pickup Trucks.
- Architectural Systems released Ecolinea Porcelain.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced four new zipper pouches.
- Bellawood debuted a new finish along with new flooring styles.
- MTI Baths released new counter sinks that are compatible with most manufacturers’ vanities.
- Gerber added morr Compact Elongated versions to its Viper product line.
- Tarco released a new self-adhering synthetic underlayment.
- St. Thomas Creations released the Canto toilet.
- Top Knobs introduced the new Holland series within its Mercer collection.
- WORX released the 4V XTD Extended Reach Driver.
- MP Global Products launched LuxWalk, a sound-suppressing underlayment for vinyl flooring.
- Nora Lighting introduced three new light tape models: White Band Tape Light, Side-Lit Tape Light, and the CRI 90+ option for natural colors.
- Heat & Glo released the MEZZO fireplace.
- Lithonia Lighting added the Lacuna 14" LED Flush Mount and the Castleberry 14" LED Flush Mount to its product line.
- DEWALT introduced its new 20V MAX Lithium Ion Cordless Reciprocating Saw.
- Milwaukee Tool released a new jobsite backpack.
- Spyder Products launched Spyder Bi-Metal Hole Saws and TCT Hole Saws.
- Pfister released its new Selia and Pasadena Touch-Free Kitchen Faucets with REACT technology.
- Trex added the "Havana Gold" color option to its Trex Transcend collection.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced the M12 and M18 LED Lantern/Flood Lights.
- MaxLite released a new line of LED flush mount ceiling fixtures.
- Honeywell unveiled the Hybrid Energy-Absorbing Lanyard.
- Gateway Safety added two new safety glasses to its GirlzGear family of products, the company’s line specifically tailored to women in the workforce.
- Knight Wall Systems launched of Reveal-Girt, a new rain-screen framing system designed for open joint, exposed-fastener facades.
- Architectural Systems debuted its Mountain Lodge Hardwood line of products.
- Johnson Hardware released new trackless door guides.
- DEWALT introduced its new 20V MAX Lithium Ion Cordless reciprocating saw.
- Veto Pro Pac launched a new tool bag called the MC.
- Kohler rolled out a new line of standby generators designed for homeowners.
- Dow Building Solutions launched FROTH-PAK ULTRA foam insulation.
- Overhead Door Corp. introduced several new garage doors designed for high-wind and hurricane-wind conditions.
- Sioux Chief has released the new, Tile-In drain head for 821 Series shower pan drains.
- LUXE expanded its collection of 100% stainless steel linear shower drains with several grates in decorative linear patterns.
- Enduris and Starborn Industries announced that Starborn’s new Pro Plug System for PVC decking and trim is now available for Enduris’ capped cellular PVC Endeck decking products.
- CalStar expanded its line of bricks to include six new additions: an Ambassador brick, a Norman brick, a Roman brick, and a King brick, and two new facing bricks.
- Best Bath released its new Designer Series of showers, which feature molded recesses on the side and back walls for easier jobsite installation of tile.
- Klein Tools expanded its Tough Meter product line with the 12:1 Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer, which measures the temperature of transformers, motors, compressors, ducts, electrical circuits, valves, and vents.
- Leviton released two new safety products, the SmartlockPro Combination AFCI/Switch and the SmartlockPro Slim GFCI with Audible Trip Aler.
- Lucas added two new package designs to the 4500 Semi-Self Leveling Joint Sealer: a 28 oz. plastic cartridge with a removable tip and a two liter resealable foil pouch.
- Mockett released its new Grip Rail Drawer Pull.
- MP Global Products released the Zip-Up Ceiling system.
- Ergodyne added Squids Drops Zone Tape to its Objects at Heights Collection.
- LAUFEN introduced two scaled-down versions of its ILBAGNOALESSI One series basin in the U.S.
- Victoria + Albert introduced the Staffordshire 15 bath faucet.
- Gerber Plumbing Fixtures launched the Avalanche CT high efficiency toilet.
- TheSize unveiled GranITH, a collection of 11 natural granites for commercial and residential countertop, flooring and wall cladding use.
- Klein Tools introduced its new Foam Wire Pulling Lubricant.
- Milwaukee Tool added two new SDS Plus rotary hammers to its M18 FUEL line.
- MTI Baths added to its Designer Collection the Melinda 10 tub.
- Dremel unveiled the Micro 8050 cordless rotary tool.
- Hurd Windows & Doors added the Luxury Wood Grain Collection, to its line of wood grain aluminum clad colors.
- Milwaukee Tool expanded its jobsite marker line with the new Chisel Tip Marker, 2PK Fine Point Marker, and 4PK Colored Fine Point Markers, designed to write through dusty, wet, or oily surfaces.
- Rockler Woodworking and Hardware introduced Loox LED lights and accessories.
- Makita released the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Impact Wrench.
- Milwaukee Tool added insert hex bits and insert socket adapters to its SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty line of accessories.
- OSI launched the QUAD Window & Door System, for use on new and replacement windows and doors.
- Lincoln Windows launched its new pre-finished white paint, a semi-gloss two-component urethane finish.
- Wells Lamont Industrial released a new Cut Resistant Tube Sleeve, which provides ANSI Level 4 cut resistance and flame resistant properties.
- Watermark Designs unveiled the new Elan Vital collection, which combines the utilitarian aesthetic with customizable faucets.
- Liquid Nails enhanced its heavy duty construction adhesive formula to perform in conditions from 22 to 120, Fahrenheit.
DewStop introduced its FS-300 adjustable humidity and condensation fan control with integrated QUE moisture prediction software.
- MCP Supply launched its redesigned website this week.
- Makita released a new 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless half-inch hammer driver-drill.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced two new snip hand tools.
- DEWALT released additions to its air tool line of products: a 1/2-inch drive heavy duty impact wrench, a 3/8-inch drive air ratchet, a 3/8-inch reversible drill, an angle die grinder, and a palm sander.
- Top Knobs, maker of kitchen cabinet hardware, introduced the new Europa series within its Mercer Collection.
- OSI launched quad max, a window, door and siding sealant.
- Klein Tools added five new products to its Tradesman Pro Organizers line of tool bags.
- Bellavita Tile released the new Pisces Mosaics collection.
- STANLEY introduced a new line of laser products.
DuPont Building Innovations unveiled the NEXT Collection.
- Blanco debuted the Quatrus R15 stainless steel kitchen sink.
- Wisconsin Building Supply released a new mobile app.
- AZEK Building Products introduced an iPad app that lets users virtually reconfigure their living spaces to include new products.
- CertainTeed released the Restoration Millwork cellular PVC exterior InvisiPro fastening system.
Danze expanded its standard tub and shower valve offerings to include combination ½” copper sweat/IPS 4-port hook up, PEX A, PEX B or C (Crimp), and CPVC.
- DEWALT introduced two new precision laser measurers in a jobsite design.
- Epicor unveiled its Eagle N software, a redesign of the company's Eagle series. "Epicor Eagle N Series is designed to give independent retailers the advanced technology used by big box retailers at an affordable price point," the company said in a news release. "It allows independent retailers to make the most of their biggest competitive asset–exceptional customer service. The new software gives independent retailers a comprehensive set of business management tools aimed at creating a seamless, customer-centric shopping experience. It also offers embedded business intelligence, simplified workflows, an integrated support bar with context sensitive access to online training, customer support and online user community, and an updated user interface."
- Boral released the TruExterior Siding Craftsman Collection.
- Oborain introduced the Azore, an outdoor shower.
- Atlas Homewares released a "Steam Punk" collection of handles.
- ICERA released a new Karo Collection for bathrooms.
- CertainTeed Ceilings introduced CertaSize VOC-Compliant Symphony f a VOC-compliant flexible size ceiling system.
- Diablo unveiled the Pergo blade, designed for cutting the abrasive material found in Pergo laminate flooring.
- OSI announced the availability of QUAD MAX, a door and siding sealant.
- Klein Tools unveiled its new Coax Cable Cutter.
- Knight Wall Systems introduced a new horizontal-girt rain screen attachment system called the HCI-System.
- STANLEY released two new Fatmax Anti-Vibe 2-Piece Hammers, which incorporate into its designs a two-piece steel core to isolate vibration to the hammer head.
- Viridian Reclaimed Wood introduced several new products to its line of engineered reclaimed hardwood flooring, including American Classic White Oak, Old Growth Douglas Fir, Fishtail Oak, and Rustic Jakarta Market Blend styles of flooring.
- Integrity from Marvin Windows and Doors expanded its line to include Wood-Ultrex insert casement and awning windows.
- Platinum Tools launched the 9-Inch Ergo Crimp Tool.
SMEG released two new wall ventilation hoods, the KD90XU 36-inch and the KD120XU 48-inch.
- WOLF added a white paint color option to its Builders Mark Cabinet line.
- Makita released the 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0 amp-hour battery and the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah battery.
- Presto Geosystems introduced new GeoTerra GTO construction mats.
- Klein Tools now offers demolition versions of the #2 Phillips screwdriver and Punch-Scratch Awl.
- DEWALT introduced the Multi-Level Workshop, a new mobile Tough Chest, and the Pro Organizer, a storage box with a handle and a see-through lid for visibility of small parts and tools.
- Benjamin Moore, released REVIVE, a paint for vinyl siding.
- BR-111 partnered with Kravitz Design, founded by musician Lenny Kravitz, to release the new company's line of hardwood flooring.
Larson Electronics released an explosion-proof High Bay light fixture.
- WaterFurnace upgraded to its 5 Series 500R11 indoor splits, 5 Series 500RO11 outdoor splits, and the Synergy3D to include new electronic systems and exterior features.
- Cambria released six new designs in its Marble, Desert, and Waterstone collections.
- MiTek USA announced the availability of three new structural connection products: HTT45 Tension Tie, LUGT, and the SRC Sill Retrofit Connector.
- Broan-NuTone released the ULTRA Pro Ventilation Fan and a new BROAN Ventilation Fan.
- MiTek USA announced the availability of three new structural connection products: the HTT45 Tension Tie, the LUGT, and the SRC Sill Retrofit Connector.
- MaxLite introduced FlatMAX, a new generation of LED edge-lit panels designed to replace fluorescent fixtures in drop ceilings.
- KN Crowder now offers the Crowder Catch ‘N’ Close system, which automatically closes and opens as the door travels to the final resting position.
- Metabo introduced new SB 18 LTX-BL and BS 18 LTX-BL brushless tools.
- Blanco introduced the Sonoma pull-down faucet with features such as an ergonomic pull-down with dual-spray functionality.
- Polyglass U.S.A. launched its latest white roof system option with a line of silicone roof coatings that include water-based and solvent-based options, primers and accessories.
- WOLF unveiled a new line of poly-ash molding.
- MP Global Products introduced its Perfectly Warm brand of radiant heat film specifically for floating engineered wood and laminate floors.
- MTI Baths launched the Laney tub.
- TUFboard and Starborn Industries jointly announced that the new Pro Plug System for PVC decking and trim is now available for TUFboard cellular PVC decking in 18 colors and finishes.
- Niche Modern introduced a new lighting collection, the Crystalline Series.
- Kolbe expanded its VistaLuxe collection with a new 90-degree corner direct set window unit.
- General Tools released the Precision Multi-Species Wood Moisture Meter, which measures the moisture content of 48 species of wood and offers temperature compensation on an LED display.
- National Nail introduced the CAMO Edge Pro, a collated screw system for edge-fastening wood, composite, or PVC deck boards.
- Eastman Chemical Co. expanded its line of LLumar iLLusions decorative window film.
- Red Devil released the Create-A-Color Caulk Kit, which lets homeowners and DIYers mix latex paints with specially formulated caulk.
- Calculated Industries now sells four new measuring wheels that can measure up to 9,999 feet, 11 inches at a time.
- Global Products released QuietWalk, a sound-dampening underlayment made primarily from postindustrial pre-consumer textiles diverted from landfills.
- KNIPEX Tools introduced a new series of angled pliers and cutters that includes angled long nose pliers, an angled diagonal cutter, angled combination pliers, and a cable cutter.
- RYOBI released three new RYOBI ONE+ tools: the 18V Jigsaw w/Blade Saver Technology, 18V AirStrike 16GA Finish Nailer, and a hybrid fan.
- Milwaukee Tool will expand its line of M12 Heated Gear this fall to include a redesigned M12 Heated Jacket, the introduction of M12 Realtree Xtra Camo 3-in-1 Heated Jacket, and new M12 Heated Hoodie color options. The company also released a 13-inch Jobsite Work Box.
- Porter-Cable launched the 7.5 Amp 1/2 Inch Impact Wrench with Hog Ring Anvil.
- Weather Shield Windows & Doors expanded its Premium Series line of aluminum-clad wood windows and patio doors to include a push-out casement unit.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced the M12 Variable Speed Polisher, two new electrical and voltage testers, a voltage tester, and a pair of jobsite scissors.
- Klein Tools added a silicone test lead set to its product list.
- Smith & Fong, manufacturer of Plyboo, launched PlybooSound, a line of bamboo architectural panels with sound-dampening technology.
- GE will unveil a new monogram French door wall oven with smartphone control and LED interior lighting.
- Zola Windows released the Zola No Compromise window, available with R-15 quad glazing and as large as 8 feet wide and 10 feet high.
- Wiss released the Wiss Flip Joint Cable Cutter.
- Superior unveiled the WRT6800 wood-burning fireplace, which features Innovative Hearth Products' PureFire technology that the manufacturer says reduces particulate emissions by approximately 75%.
- DeWalt added five new chalk tool models to its marking family that range from a compact design to a large reel.
- Victoria + Albert introduced the Maru 42 sink crafted of finely ground volcanic limestone mixed with resin.
- Marazzi released CAICOS, a collection of glass mosaics.
- EchoTape launched a new insulation tape line for residential and commercial contractors.
- Linear, released its Three-way Z-Wave smart switch, which allows remote on/off control and dimming of as many as five other lights.
- Blanco unveiled the Blanco Valea single-bowl sink.
- Northern Tool + Equipment expanded its Klutch hand tool product line to include sockets, hammers, ratchets, and more.
- Integrity Windows and Doors introduced the 4-Panel Sliding French Door in bare wood or a pre-finished white interior and six exterior color options.
- Feeney will unveil new LED Rail Lights at the AIA Conference in Chicago.
- Native Trails released the eco-friendly NativeStone concrete sink, made from cement and jute fiber.
- Starborn Industries introduced the Pro Plug System for PVC decking and trim.
- Victoria + Albert unveiled the Elwick tub to the North American market.
- Simpson Strong-Tie has a new workbench/shelving unit hardware kit.
- DewStop introduced the FS-300 Adjustable Humidity and Condensation Fan Control with integrated QUE moisture prediction software.
- Versatex Trimboard now offers a cellular PVC sill molding in a profile that fits standard double-hung applications, and comes factory-sanded and pre-primed in 18-foot lengths.
- Klein Tools expanded its Personal Protective Equipment product line with the new Journeyman Gloves made for trade professionals who may encounter cuts, scrapes, impact injuries and vibration injuries on a regular basis.
- Jeld-Wen has a newly enhanced Premium Vinyl window line.
Integrity Windows and Doors introduced a new Four-Panel Sliding French Door in sizes up to a 16 feet wide and 8 feet tall
- Metabo released a new line of 18V battery operated LED work lights, the ULA 14.4-18 LED flashlight, the SLA14.4-18 LED inspection/work light and the BSA14.4 18 LED site lamp.
- Nyloboard introduced NyloPorch, an extension of its NyloDeck decking product.
- Alside expanded its steel siding collection to include the Satinwood siding coated in Kynar PVDF technology.
- Marmon Retail Products grew its Flexzilla line to include the Flexzilla Pro Electrical Cord.
- Coastal Shower Doors released its newest a new shower door collection called the Gridscape series.
- Atlas Roofing Corporation unveiled the WeatherMaster Film SE, a high-temperature underlayment that is especially suited for metal roof applications.
- Azek expanded its Deck Arbor Collection with a new light color called Hazelwood.
- Starborn Industries released Pro Plug System for PVC decking and trim.
- OMG Roofing Products introduced the PowerGrip Plus Roof Mount System, a watertight structural attachment system used to secure ballasted solar racks and other equipment to roofs covered with thermoplastic membranes.
- Ergodyne added two enhancements to the Skullerz head protection line, including a 30mm “micro-brim” option on the Skullerz 8950 Bump Cap and new hi-vis lime color option on both the 8950 and the 8960 Bump Cap with LED Lighting Technology.
- Simpson Strong-Tie introduced Deck-Drive Fasteners, which are designed for professional deck builders.
- Tulikivi unveiled the energy efficient W10 Heat Absorber water system.
- Boise Cascade added another fire-resistant joist product that combines Boise Cascade engineered wood I-joists with mineral wool insulation to insulate and suppress residential fires.
- Makita has expanded its line-up of miter saws with the new 10" Slide Compound Miter Saw.
- i-lighting introduced the iluma Hardscape Retrofit Lighting System.
- Hurd Windows & Doors released its new Trends Color Palette, which adds seven new colors to any design scheme.
- Armstrong added two new colors to its brand: Morado and Tungsten.
- CertainTeed introduced a new credentialed contractor program for installers of its CertaSpray spray foam insulation.
- Simpson Strong-Tie, has a new PPBZ porch post base that eliminates the need for temporary vertical support of the porch roof structure.
- GAF introduced a new Cobra vent designed for hip roofs.
- International Comfort Products unveiled the Comfortmaker Observer Communicating Wall Control, complete with zoning capabilities. The control can manage individual zone airflow, temperature, humidity, dehumidification, ventilation and indoor air quality in up to six zones at a time.
- FSTR Technology released the FSTR- 30 Thin-Gel adhesive, which is a two-part polyurethane that the company says tacks in seconds and cures in minutes.
- Milwaukee Tool released a new Jobsite Work Box designed to survive over 1000 drops while holding 50 lbs. of equipment.
- Marvin added a range of new products to Its contemporary design line that includes a 90-degree corner window, bi-fold door, and interior shades with concealed cords.
- Kimberly-Clark introduced the Block-It House Wrap for use on homes and light commercial building structures under five stories.
- ProVia's new Plugless Window Trim is now available standard for Signet Fiberglass entry doors in oak, mahogany and cherry series.
- Weyerhaeuser released Version 4.5 of its Forte single-member-sizing software, a free program that performs load calculations for Trus Joist engineered wood products and other materials for use in joist, beam, post and stud applications, to allow users to locate holes in beams large enough for mechanical or plumbing runs.
- Weyerhaeuser's new SturdiStep stair treads are manufactured to withstand the demands of construction delays, eliminating the cost and hassle of installing and replacing temporary treads.
- Wolf Home Products introduced new colors to its granite and marble vanity top collections, such as gold tiara and sandstorm.
- Milwaukee Tool unveiled two new products: The cordless M18 FUEL Deep Cut Band Saw and the Milwaukee Knockout System.
- Therma-Tru expanded its grilles between glass and simulated divided lites door options to create up to 3,000 different configurations with the addition of new colors, shapes and grid patterns.
- Del Conca USA released the Bayside Collection wood-look porcelain tiles in three natural tones: Beige, noce and grey. The collection comes in 6" x 24" plank format. The company also released a line of Tudor Stone glazed porcelain tiles in 12” x 24,” 12” x 12” and 6” x 24” formats.
- Vuzix introduced smartpick, which utilizes the Vuzix M100 Smart Glasses to aid product pickers in warehouses, factories and retail operations.
- ProVia launched the Embarq Fiberglass Entry System, an energy efficient entry door.
- Hines Supply, a subsidiary of US LBM, launched the Hines Mobile App on the iPhone App Store. The new app checks orders and track deliveries with real-time GPS updates, enables message delivery status, allows you to view photos of delivered orders, and access recent deliveries and search delivery history.
- Schluter Systems introduced DITRA-HEAT, an electric floor warming system that directly incorporates essential uncoupling technology to provide heated floors the company says are not susceptible to cracking.
- Starborn Industries introduced the star drive “Grade 316” uncoated stainless deck screws, a type of stainless steel that offers protection against corrosion.
- BrassCraft Manufacturing rolled out its Zip-It tool to for resolving many common clogged drain problems.
- Exchange-A-Blade, a maker of exchangeable power tool accessories, changed its corporate name toEAB Tool Company Inc.
- The Engineered Wood Association released "Use of Wood Structural Panels for Energy-Heel Trusses," System Report SR-103, which outlines an efficient, cost-effective method for using wood structural panels with energy-heel trusses.
- Therma-Tru added a black nickel caming option to Cambridge decorative glass line.
- MFM Building Products announced its high-temperature underlayment, Ultra HT Wind & Water Seal, received Miami-Dade County, Fla., approval.
- VERSATEX launched a new version of its free Contractor Handbook app for a wider range of mobile devices.
- CertainTeed updated its industry-leading Vinyl Carpentry siding accessory collection to include a 3.5-inch fluted corner, available in colonial white, clay, gray and beige colors.
- Makita released a new 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Recipro Saw.
- Klein Tools released a full line of electrician’s insulated tools to include slimmer profiles.
- Ergodyne expanded the ProFlex Glove Line to include the ProFlex 730OD Performance Fire & Rescue Gloves with OutDry Bloodborne Pathogen Protection.
- Digger Specialties released a new Westbury Aluminum Drink Rail, which comes individually sleeved as a kit, with one rail and screws included, and is available in 74” & 98 inches lengths and a width of 3 ¼ inches.
- Huber Engineered Woods added 23/32-inch square edge sheathing to its AdvanTech sheathing product line.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced SHOCKWAVE Thin Wall Hole Saws.
- EdgeTite introduced the 10” Paver Edging Spike.
- Huber Engineered Woods added a 23/32-inch square edge sheathing to its AdvanTech sheathing product line.
- Smith & Fong, launched the Linear Line collection of carved Plyboo bamboo panels.
- OX released the ISO RED brand of ci polyisocyanurate insulation.
- Ply Gem added added two new options to its gutter protection line, Leaf Logic and Leaf Smart.
- Poggenpohl debuted its goldrief range in the U.S. market.
- Starborn Industries debuted its Deckfast Epoxy screws in collated strips for use with Muro auto-feed speed-screwing systems.
- Bostik's 915 Polyurethane Roofing Sealant was approved by Miami Dade TAS-132 test specification.
- Soudal USA launched Genius Gun, an expanding polyurethane foam product.
- Milwaukee Tool expanded its FUEL lineup with the M12 HACKZALL recip saw.
- KOMMERLING will distribute their window and door profile systems in the U.S.
- Fypon introduced its Woodgrain Structural Columns made from polyurethane.
- Titebond released Roof Plus Sealant.
- Cleveland Faucet Group released the Capstone three-function handheld showering system.
- Therma-Tru launched the DoorWays App, which marries mobile shopping and visualization for professionals and homeowners alike.
- CertainTeedreleased new color options for its Panorama composite railings.
- Klein Tools released a new pair of all-purpose pliers, which can strip, cut, and loop 8-16 AWG solid and 10-18 AWG stranded wire.
- CertainTeed released Gyptone BIG Curve expanded the color options for its line of Bufftech vinyl fences.
- Tapco Tools released the PRO19 and MAX-I-MUM XL siding brake systems.
- Therma-Tru added a new camber top glass shape to its line of doors.
- Fypon unveiled a new same-day stain kit in seven colors.
- Johnson Hardware introduced the 2200 Sliding by-pass door hardware to install sliding doors or replace outdated hardware.
- Georgia-Pacific Wood Products launched an app for their structural panel products called GP Panel Guide, available in the App Store for iPad and iPhone, and the Google Play Store for Android devices.
- Under the Roof Decorating released the CenterFinder, a measuring tape that determines the center of any two points.
- BainUltra's new Evanescence tub comes in classic oval or modern rectangular shapes.
- Kobalt launched a new Lowe's-exclusive line of cordless tools, including a hedge trimmer, blower, chainsaw, string trimmer/edger, pole saw and two lawn mowers powered by a 40-volt lithium ion battery.
- AZEK added a bevy of new products including three new paver profiles, redesigned railings by TimberTech's Earthwood Evolutions, and the addition of the XLM Tropical and Natural Collections.
- Maine Heritage Timber uses reclaimed wood in its countertops, wainscoting, and flooring products.
- Klein Tools introduced a new Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool and blade that incorporates a cushion-grip handle, hi/lo impact settings and an inherently long shaft for reaching into narrow/crowded block.
- i-Lighting released its new line of iluma Rail Lighting.
- Bostik introduced Ultra-Set SingleStep2 wood flooring adhesives.
- Bellavita Tile released the Dolomite tile series.
- CertainTeed added the LokkLatch Magnetic gate hardware to the Bufftech vinyl fence product line.
- SKIL unveiled a 7 inch Wet Tile Saw with its HydroLock System to cut tile "without the mess."
- USP has a new line of epoxies, some of which are uniquely designed for colder weather use.
- Swizz Style released the German-engineered Brune B 500, a mobile humidifier and air purifier with direct water supply.
- Owens Corning unveiled its Devonshire Shingles as an affordable alternative to other slate-look shingles.
- Next Level Storage Solutions launched the FlexRack Pallet Rack, engineered to meet today's demanding and ever-changing needs for warehouse logistics managers.
- Victoria + Albert's Wessex tub marries new and old with green designs and traditional stylings.
- ROXUL launched its stone wool insulation at more than 1,600 U.S. home improvement stores.
- AZEK and TimberTechunveiled new decking, railing, lighting and recycled paper products at this year's International Builders' Show.
- Newcomer ISI Technology funded its Heatworks Model 1 water heater with over three times the product's donation target on Kickstarter.
- CertainTeed added new colors to its CedarBoards and Monogram 46 lines.
- Red Devil unveiled its new RDI line of industrial sealants, which includes noise-reducing and water-resistant products for use on windows, doors, and ducts.
- i-lighting announced a new line of iluma Outdoor Structure Lighting with the company’s Easy Plug connection technology and dimmer system.
- Nuheat added a WiFi-enabled thermostat called SIGNATURE to its product lineup.
- CertainTeed unveiled SMARTBATT and a revamped version of ColorView at IBS.
- Cree demonstrated a prototype of the first 200 lumen-per-watt LED concept luminaire.
- A new Epcon-brand epoxy for use on cracked concrete joins the Red Head product lineup.
- Koble will exhibit their Ultra series exterior door and all-wood Heritage series door at the upcoming IBS conference.
- Wolf introduced a new line of cabinets under the name Builders Mark.
- SimpliciKey unveiled new smartphone locking capabilities for its product, KeyCloud that allows users to lock/unlock doors from a mobile device.
- W.S. Tyler rolled out three new woven stainless steel wire mesh products with built-in LED lights to change lighting or play digital videos on building exteriors.
- Two new blades joined the Diablo lineup—a carbide-tipped reciprocating blade, and a 40-tooth general purpose blade.
- Columbia Lighting launched three new LED fixtures.
- Kolbe unveiled a multi-slide door intended for large openings to the VistaLuxe Collection.
- CGI Windows & Doors released Targa, a vinyl impact window designed to maximize security and energy efficiency.
- Casablanca Fan introduced eight new product families with energy-efficient designs at Dallas Market Show.
- LP Building Products released of LP Solutions 5.0, an update to the CAD-based design program available to LP SolidStart Engineered Wood Products.
- Panda Windows & Doors in Las Vegas will unveil its newly patented, Track Assembly with drainage system at the International Builder Show in February in Las Vegas.
- Hardware Resource, based in Bossier City, La., introduced a new Asher cabinet hardware collection by Elements that updates the classic wire pull look with five finishes brushed chrome, brushed pewter, brushed oil rubbed bronze, polished chrome, and satin nickel.
- Railing Dynamics introduced its Transform railing system with a resin based core with no wood fiber or wood flour, making it impervious to water and rot. Transform has the look, weight, and feel of real wood.
- VERSATEX Trimboard extended its “2-by” VERSATEX Max system to include 2x4 and 2x6 sizes.
- Eastman Chemical reported that Perennial Wood decking and porch flooring have been approved for use by the Nantucket Historic District Commission, Nantucket, Mass.