- Atlas Homewares released its new Chunky Knob Collection.
- Kett Tool launched its new Fiber-Cement Shear.
- WORX introduced its new clamping sawhorses.
- DMSi Software's Agility ERP system is now compatible with EMV payment processing.
- Pacific Architectural Millwork will launch its new Reveal Windows & Doors line at IBS in January.
- Creative Systems Lighting updated its collection of architectural lighting with new designs and LEDs.
- Starborn released a new Dark Gray color match fastener options.
- Surface Shields launched its new breathable Builder Board tape.
- Alpine introduced its new LMS Light-Medium tie strap series.
- Eldorado Stone released four new profiles and 27 new colors of natural stone veneer.
- Johnson Controls launched its new TEC3000 thermostat controllers.
- Gerber has added new rectangular sinks to its Wicker Park Collection.
- Viridian Reclaimed Wood introduced its Northwood line of paneling from reclaimed materials.
- Proto Industrial Tools announced its new Impact Wrench and Die Grinder.
- Paslode launched its new Cordless XP Framing System.
- DeWalt released its new 20v Max XR Brushless Deep Cut Band Saw.
- Ridgid introduced its new Stealth Force Brushless 18V 3-Speed Pulse Driver.
- US Architectural Lighting introduced its new Razar LED Generation Wall Mount.
- Goulds Water Technology announced its new Aquavar SOLO2 pressure controller.
- Milwaukee Tool released its new M12 7.8KP Thermal Imager.
- Rockler Woodworking and Hardware introduced its new Silicone Project Mat.
- Kett Tool launched its new KD-442 Variable-Speed Scissor Shears for cutting metals.
- BlueTarp released its new BlueTarp Powered program to allow dealers to outsource their credit management services.
- McElroy Metal introduced its new metal roofing option, the Milan Shingle.
- CertainTeed launched its new Roofing Ventilation Calculator mobile application.
- Rust-Oleum released its new Write-On Paint.
- SOPREMA launched its new Mammouth Neo waterproofing system.
- Superior Concrete Products launched its new Board-on-Board concrete fence.
- Bosch Power Tools released its new Speed Clean Bits for concrete.
- Pinta Acoustic announced its new Sonex Plano sound absorbers.
- RM Lucas introduced three new caulking guns, the Lucas B-12, B-12Q, and the B-26.
- Gerard Roofing introduced its new Canyon Shake Shingle.
- Panasonic released its new SelectCycler housing ventilation system.
- Boral has added a new Bevel profile to its TruExterior Siding line.
- Starborn Industries introduced its new two-inch fastener for the Pro Plug System.
- The Tapco Group introduced its new Kleer 2x PVC trimboard and sheets.
- BASF introduced its Neopor Plus rigid foam insulation.
- Sherwin-Williams announced its Paint Shield microbicidal paint.
- Nichiha launched its new Metallic Series ribbed panels.
- Accsys Technologies Accoya wood meets ICC code requirements for use in construction projects under the International Building Code and International Residential Code.
- Honda Power Equipment released its new VersAttach Multi-Purpose System.
- Masonite launched its new Barn Door Kits.
- Nichiha USA introduced its new TuffBlock textured panels.
- Masonite launched its new fiberglass Everland doors.
- Wayne Dalton introduced its new Model 523 Security Shutter.
- MFM Building Products has extended the warranties on all of its WindowWrap product lines.
- Victoria + Albert now offers a line of Grab Bars with its freestanding tubs.
- Diamond Machining Technology released its new Sharpener Kit for turners and carvers.
- Klein Tools launched its new All-Purpose Pliers with crimper.
- Nichiha USA introduced its new RoughSawn panels as part of its Wood Series line.
- HanStone Quartz introduced its new Cascina Collection.
- Lightology released its new Skyfall light fixture.
- Milwaukee Tool launched its new LED HP Flood Light.
- Cortec Corporation has released its new fast drying topcoat, VpCI-280.
- Overhead Door introduced the Allura Shutter rolling security shutter.
- WoodTrac launched a new customizable shelving system for residential and multifamily purposes.
- Rotozip has launched its new RotoSaw+ with dust vault.
- Baresque launched Zintra on Zintra, a new range of double-layered acoustical panels.
- Marvin Windows and Doors has released a sliding screen door option for its Ultimate Multi-Slide Door.
- Medallion Cabinetry has introduced several new design options inspired by nature.
- MiTek has launched MiTek TECO collated nails with color-coding and head stamping.
- Deckorators has introduced a new cable railing system.
- DAP Products has launched its new Kwik Seal Ultra premium siliconized kitchen and bath sealant.
- CertainTeed released a new mobile app to assist with attic installations.
- Boral Stone Products has introduced two new colors to its Boral Versetta Stone product line.
- Schlage released its new Sense Smart Deadbolt.
- Fomo launched its new Handi-Foam low pressure Window & Door sealant and Handi-Foam Window and Door West.
- Black and Decker announced its new cordless jigsaw.
- Calculated Industries is now selling its new AirShim inflatable pry bar and leveling tool.
- DeWalt released its new 5" Single Speed Random Orbit Sander.
- Veto Pro Pac introduced its new PB4 - Parts Bags for organizing and storing tools.
- Wayne Dalton introduced new colors and expanded wood grain finish to its classic Steel Models.
- SENCO released a new 18v 3.0 Ah Li-Ion battery for its cordless tool lines.
- DeWalt announced a new 20V Max Battery Adapter for most of its 18V tools.
- Ridgid released a new 18V JobSite Blower.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced its new M12 1/4 Hex Right Angle Impact Driver.
- Fomo Products launched its new Handi-Foam Window & Door One-Component Polyurethane Foam Sealant.
- RotoZip released its new Dust Vault attachment to help vacuum worksites.
- WOLF Home Products introduced its new Quick Ship Cultured Marble vanity top program.
- Navien released its new NPE-150S water heater model.
- Makita launched three new laser instruments for measuring and aligning installations.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced its new Shockwave Titanium Red Helix Impact Duty and Cobalt Red Helix drill bits.
- Masonite launched a new line of built-in mini-blinds available in white or tan.
- Werner released a new 15 lb. tool lanyard.
- BASF released its new HP+ Wall System, combining three of the company's insulation products.
- QuickDrain USA introduced its new WallDrain.
- SENCO now offers the Mantis Deck Clip System with hidden fasteners.
- Innovative Dehumidifier Systems has released the IW25 Energy Star dehumidifier.
- Fortifiber has introduced a new polymeric layer to its Hydro Tex drainable weather-resistive barrier.
- National Gypsum announced its new Gold Bond Brand XP Fire-Rated 5/16' Radius Wall.
- Hardware Renaissance released new Aria bronze cabinet pulls.
- TEC introduced Preformed Components to its line of flooring and tile installations.
- Sterlingham released a new heated washstand.
- Worx released a new semiautomatic driver with screw holder attachment.
- MI Windows and Doors announced its new Quality Management System that exceeds the American Architectual Manufacturer's Assocation 103-15 certifications.
- Baresque launched its Zintra Acoustic Panels in North America.
- Epicor has introduced its new BisTrack Cloud mobile sales platform for LBM dealers.
- MFM Building Products announced that three of its products, PSX-20, PowerBond, and White now meet ICC approval.
- AGC Industries released its new Q Duct Outdoor Preinsulated duct system.
- Eagle Wings Business Network introduced the Zip-Up for decks.
- Smith & Fong announced Decopalm, a line of wall paneling made from reclaimed palm wood.
- GRK Fasteners launched new white cabinet screws.
- Starborn Industries released a longer Deckfast metal screw.
- Hastings Tile & Bath introduced its new Elite Collection of basins.
- Amerock Hardware introduced the Chateau display to its Simple Steps merchandising program.
- Paslode released a new 21-Degree framing system.
- Sherwin-Williams launched new KEM AQUAfluor for vinyl windows.
- H.K. Porter introduced new 18 and 24-inch Powerlink Bolt Cutters.
- Ply Gem Stone launched two new collections of manufactured stone and brick veneers, Cascade Ledge and Manorstone.
- Dynamic Systems released a new ROI calculator.
- OMNIA has expanded its Prodigy line of door hardware, adding 10 new designs.
- CertainTeed has released new 7-inch board and batten siding.
- Selena USA introduced a new TYTAN outdoor and landscape high yield adhesive.
- Calculated Industries announced a new line of woodworking tools.
- National Hardware released its new sliding door kits.
- ODL now offers doorglass frames in 10 sizes.
- Railing Dynamics introduced its new Avalon Aluminum Railing system.
- Gerber introduced new back outlet plumbing fixtures including a new gravity toilet.
- Versatex now offers custom rake board fabrication.
- Simonton Windows introduced a new energy efficient Reflections 5500 collection.
- Azek and TimberTech released Impression Rail aluminum railing
- Victoria + Albert introduced two new faucets, the Stratfordshire 9 and the Turbo 17.
- GRK Fasteners released a new line of White Cabinet Screws.
- étoile home, a UK interiors and lifestyle brand, is now available in the U.S.
- ProVia has introduced the Aeris Wx1000 series windows that combine wood and vinyl frames.
- Fortifiber released its WeatherSmart Drainable housewrap barrier.
- Masonite launched its new Exterior Decorative Glass line.
- Best Bath Systems released its "Need-It-Now" 24-hour turnaround program for shower packages.
- Rust-Oleum launched its new Multispec Airless Pro Multicolor Finish for interior walls.
- Nora Lighting introduced its Duet, double-headed track fixture.
- GPI Millworks has introduced new Simply Elegant screens to accommodate in-swing and out-swing doors.
- MoistureShield has introduced a rebate program for its composite decking. Full Story Here
- USG has announced its new Type X wallboards available in two types based on geography.
- Overhead Door added two panel designs to its Carriage House Collection.
- McElroy Metal introduced the 138T symmetrical standing seam panel and clip.
- Buyers Products released new waterproof electric winches available in two sizes.
- Legrand introduced its new Pass & Seymour Titan 0-10v dimmers.
- Nichiha USA now offers Savannah Smooth architectural lap siding with 1/2-inch thickness.
- MiTek released the new FA4 Foundation Anchor.
- Selena USA introduced its new TYTAN Drywall High Yield Adhesive.
- Masonite launched its Heritage Series of interior molded doors.
- NanaWall Systems now offers floor supported and top-hung glass wall systems.
- Best Bath Systems released its new soaker tub designed for multifamily and large commercial projects.
- Kwikset launched a new modern lock, the SmartCode 915 deadbolt that utilizes a touchscreen keypad.
- Alpine introduced a new STH Adjustable Strap Hangar that uses fewer nails for installation.
- LaCantina released the new Contemporary Clad across their full product range of door systems.
- Boral Roofing launched its new Gemstone Collection with new hues in six different concrete roof tile blends.
- Masonite released VistaGrande fiberglass patio and entry doors.
- Zen Designs launched its new Diamond Collection made from Swarovski crystals.
- Stone Forest introduced Akrotiri Vessel Sink, an irregularly shaped gray sandstone crafted from a new material named Grigio Sandstone that Stone Forest developed this year.
- MTI Baths released a new freestanding bathtub - the Cáscara, part of
the Boutique Collection.
introduced new Ultra Series XL Sterling windows in sizes up to 48 inches wide by
120 inches tall.
- Honeywell launched new Uvex Livewire sealed safety eyewear with Uvex HydroShield.
- Ply Gem Windows introduced its Premium Series Replacement Sliding Patio Door: available in two- and three-panel configurations and in a new height.
- Móz Designs added new ombré color tones and unique textural grains to its Gradients Collection of decorative metal surfacing.
- Makita released the new 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Quick-Shift Mode 3-Speed Impact Driver, model XDT09M.
- Dero added UltraSite site furnishings to its catalog of products.
- LaMar Lighting announced the LSL Series, its new line of LED Luminaires with recessed lensed fixtures.
- Victoria + Albert Baths unveiled its new ionian bathtub.
- Maniscalco introduced Frames mosaics to its Gosford Glass & Stone Collection.
- Ply Gem Windows released its new Premium Series Replacement Sliding Patio Door available in two- and three-panel configurations.
- Atlas EPS introduced ThermalStar Radiant Comfort molded polyurethane floor panels.
- Boral Roofing has
expanded its ENERGY STAR and Cool Roof Rating Council listed Cool Roof Colors, now featuring 50 ENERGY STAR colors and 150 Cool Roof Rating Council colors.
- Nature Innovations introduced new Surreal Planters, high-density polyurethane planters hand-painted to look like real logs.
- Atlas Copco launched the new XAS 90 portable air
Buyers Products released a new line of heavy-duty underbody aluminum tool boxes call the XD Series.
- QMotion Advanced Shading Systems introduced newly designed Qadvanced
- Brinno introduced the BCC 100 Construction Camera that can record daily progress on construction, home improvement, or landscape project.
- Armstrong Flooring added three new lines to its Architectural
Remnants laminate collection, To the Sea, Seaside Pine, and Surf Side.
- Icynene introduced new four hour re-occupancy allowances for two of its high-performance spray foams, Icynene Classic Max and Icynene ProSeal.
- Rockler Woodworking and Hardware introduces new Mini Finishing Points.
- Overhead Door added two new colors (black and gray) to its popular Courtyard Collection of garage doors.
- Apex Tool Group released the new Pass-Thru Adjustable Wrench Set under its Crescent brand.
- Werner introduced a new heavy-duty Podium Ladder with casters.
- Pella expanded its line of wood windows to include a new CW-rated Architect Series of Monumental Hung window.
- MoistureShield expanded its outdoor products to include MoistureShield Deck Lights.
- Moz Designs is now offering a new QuickShip Program for decorative metal
- DEWALT announced new 20V MAX Brushless High
Torque Impact Wrenches.
- RIGID introduced a new Basin Wrench with an integrated light.
- Integrity Windows and Doors added new sizes, sash configurations, and a color-matched weatherstrip cover to its Wood-Ultrex Double Hung window product line.
- Danze introduced new SnapBack Technology.
- Buyers Products added new LED strobe lights, LED marker lights and an LED five-function strip light to its line of products.
Stone released the Ashland TundraBrick.
- Certainteed released Presidio metal roofing.
- Magnum added three new designs to its collection of work boots.
- Rockler Woodworking and Hardware added Tandem Door Hinges to its hardware selection.
- Legrand released new Pass & Seymour LS Series CFL/LED/Incandescent
dimmers and Wide Slide CFL/LED/Incandescent dimmers.
- Ply Gem Fence and Railing launched Express Boxed PVC Railing.
- AZEK introduced the AZEK Ready Rake.
- Hyster released its new H300HD2S and H330HD2S industrial lift trucks.
- Royal Building Products unveiled its newest line of vinyl siding, Estate.
- Timberlane launched a new line of exterior shutters called Mission Style.
- Trim-Tex released the Reveal Corner Bead.
- Texture Plus introduced to the market a new line of wall panels called Tumbled Brick.
- DeWalt announced a new line of pneumatic nailers and staplers.
- Crescent unveiled a 12" Self-Adjusting Pipe Wrench.
- Nora Lighting released a 5-inch adjustable LED downlight.
- GPI Millworks released its Simply Elegant retractable screens.
- DeWalt introduced a cordless 20V
Max Lithium Ion 7 1/4 Inch Sliding Miter Saw.
- Ply Gem launched SolarDefense Reflective Technology, a product in its Mastic Home Exteriors line.
- MP Global Products released Insulayment.
- LUX introduced a line of dimmable filament LED Edison light bulbs.
- Alpine released a new series of LDS and MDS face-mount hangers.
- Touch 'n Seal launched new gel foam construction adhesives for heavy duty and subfloor uses.
- Sherwin-Williams unveiled new UV-curable coating products for refinished wood flooring.
- Milwaukee Tool has a new jobsite organizer with eight small and two large removable, mountable storage bins.
- In response to the drought in California, MTI Baths adjusted the height of its tub overflows to reduce the water consumption.
- Atlas released its Atlas ProAPP.
- Blanco introduced to the market a
line of custom accessories created especially for its Quatrus kitchen
- Gerber expanded its Blaze suite of bathroom offerings.
- Thomas & Betts released the Red Dot Deck Grommet Pro Floor Box.
- Valley Craft Industries unveiled the EZ Cart construction hopper and the Pro Vault on-site storage chest.
- MTI Baths released the continuum sink.
- Hitachi introduced the Strap-Tite fastening system strip nailer.
- Pfister unveiled a new pull-down kitchen faucet.
- IKO added an asphalt
shingle to the company’s line-up.
- Simpson Strong-Tie released a new Strong-Wall Bracing
Selector web app.
- Walker Glass launched AviProtek, a bird friendly, acid-etched glass.
- Therma-Tru released Arborwatch decorative glass.
- Porter-Cable unveiled a new 20V Bluetooth Speaker.
- Firestone Building Products introduced Clad-Gard, an underlayment with
Bento for Business was launched. Bento for Business is a prepaid commercial MasterCard designed for small businesses that may not apply for traditional business credit card accounts.
- Juno Lighting Group announced its new Juno
Trac-Lites 10 watt LED R600L Series, an LED trac lighting system at an economical price point.
- Blanco expanded its Diamond Silgranit II series to include a new Super
Single true undermount style.
- Basco Manufacturing introduced two new glass shower doors. The Celesta CELA-935 adjustable width enclosure in the RODA series works in applications that require minimal out- of- square or out-of-plumb alignment. The Rolaire ROLA-935 is an adjustable, width fixed panel, sliding door.
- DeWalt introduced its first Portable Stick & TIG Welder (DCW100K), which can be operated in cordless mode for maximum convenience or easily plugged into a 20 Amp circuit or generator.
- Elmira Stove Works created a stainless steel refrigerator, the Model 1950FTSS, for clients who like appliances with traditional 1950s curves and chrome accents.
- Two Technologies unveiled the N5Print, an all-in-one handheld device that takes communications, data input, credit card transactions, photography, scanning and on-the-spot printing.
- Fypon introduced more than 70 new polyurethane pieces designed to complement a variety of home exteriors, including brackets, tile vents, and balustrade panels.
- Simpson Door expanded its WaterBarrier technology to almost all of its door designs.
- Ply Gem released new hinged hip and ridge shingles.
- CertainTeed expanded its EverNew Kingston vinyl railing system to include new colors and designs.
- MP Global Products unveiled VersaWalk, a new underlayment.
- Overhead Door added a new
design to its Thermacore collection.
- Northern Tool + Equipment expanded its NorthStar product line to include two new electric air compressors.
- Lutron Electronics released HomeWorks QS total home control system.
- KNIPEX introduced to the market new CoBolt Mini Bolt Cutters.
- Atlas Homewares released two new styles of Mega Pull handles in 2 and 3 foot lengths.
- MI Windows and Doors now offers a new SuperCapSR silver color coating on its HomeMaker3 vinyl windows.
- Ergodyne released the Chill-Its 6685 Dry Evaporative Cooling Vest.
- RIDGID released a new line of wet/dry vacuums designed specifically for professionals.
- CertainTeed released CertaSpray, an open cell spray foam insulation.
- Garage door manufacturer Wayne
Dalton released its Model 9405 Carriage House door.
- Victoria + Albert Baths introduced the Worcester tub.
- C.F. Cooper released a new line ofself-adjusting, automatic, one-handed locking pliers.
- Hilti Intumescent released an enhanced version of its FS-ONE sealant, the FS-ONE MAX.
- Fi-Foil introduced the Thermal Barrier Blanket.
- Gerber added a one-piece, elongated toilet with a concealed trapway to its Wicker Park Suite product line.
- Crescent unveiled the Bull Bar, a tool for professional demolition and renovation projects.
- Stanley introduced the TLM99 Laser Distance Measurer.
- BLANCO released two new faucets, the Meridian and Sonoma.
- Marvin Windows and Doors and Integrity Windows
and Doors introduced a new window opening control device that,
when engaged, limit a window from opening wider than four inches.
- Hy-Lite added three energy
efficient options for its acrylic block window line.
- Digger Specialties added a new product to its Westbury Aluminum Railing line, the C80 VertiCable.
- Bosch released its new REAXX Portable Jobsite Table Saw with flesh-detecting stopping technology.
- Makita released new hollow sockets, a floor scraper, a self-sharpening bull point, and an INOX grinding wheel.
- Simpson Strong-Tie released the DTT1Z deck tension tie.
- Selena USA introduced its Tytan subfloor high yield adhesive.
- WOLF will display its new composite decking and capped composite decking alongside its new PVC siding at this year's JLC Live in Providence, R.I.
- Universal Forest Products will release two new products at JLC Live: Atlas EPS ThermalStar LCi-SS, and ThermalStar X-Grade Foam.
- Manicalco unveiled its Victoria Metal Mosaic Series.
- Wireless Environment introduced the Mr. Beams LED Spotlight, with NetBright technology that uses radio frequency connectivity to link multiple spotlights on one network.
- Therma-Tru added new sizes to its Villager and Homeward decorative glass products.
an Australian designer and wholesaler of glass, stone and
metal tiles, released its Victoria
Metal Mosaic series.
- Ginger, a bath and spa product manufacturer, introduced two
new product lines; the Cayden and Eavon collections.
- Rockler Woodworking and Hardware released a line of jigs and templates designed to simplify installation of Euro-style concealed
hinges, the JIG IT Deluxe Concealed Hinge Drilling System.
Panel Building Systems unveiled a new composite structural insulated
panel (C-SIP) designed to insulate and seal building envelopes.
- Versatex released a new PVC crosshead pediment moulding profile.
- GPI Millwork released a new PVC jamb product.
- Epicor released an update to its Epicor BisTrack software that includes over 1,100 improvements.
- BainUltra unveiled the Esthesia bathtub profile.
- Hastings Tile and Bath introduced an addition to its VOLA 060 Round Shower Collection.
- Kwikset released a smart home lock, Kevo.
- PGT launched its new WinGuard Vinyl and EnergyVue product lines.
- Walpole Outdoors introduced to its collection a new line of outdoor
pavilions made with PVC materials.
- WoodTrac launched Mirror Frame Moldings at IBS 2015.
- Therma Tru released three new Smooth Star doors in sizes ranging from seven- to eight-feet tall.
- Tile manufacturer Jeffrey Court released new varnish glass vintage and standard room sink tiles.
- CertainTeed released a new NorthGate asphalt roofing shingle.
Tamko introduced the EverClip hidden fastener.
- Rockfon released its Rockfon Sonar stone wool ceiling panels.
- DriTac Flooring Products introduced DriTac Eco-DriBloc Premium Green Moisture Control and adhesive isolation membrane.
- Liquid Nails launched Extreme Landscape Block, a stone and timber adhesive.
- Ergodyne released a new line of Skullerz Safety Glasses.
- MiTek released “Sapphire,” a mobile viewer for Windows.
- Best Bath added a new handheld shower wand and
battery-powered option to its Oasis Seated Shower product line.
- Kensington released its BlackBelt and SafeGrip cases for the iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, and iPad mini tablets.
- Milwaukee Tool expanded its line of pliers to include straight jaw pliers, hex-jaw pliers, and cutting pliers.
- ProVia added style choices and new energy-efficient
offerings to its line of entry doors.
- Sterling introduced its new Meritor frameless shower door with
a flexible, cushioned bottom track.
- KNAACK released the Compact DataVault Mobile, which is egineered specifically for sub and trade contractors.
Tile and Bath released the Viva collection.
- Leviton today expanded its Decora product offering with a new line of Decora universal dimmers and a Decora quiet fan speed control.
- Paslode will release a new compact framing nailer in May.
- Therma-Tru released the BorrassaTM doorlite.
- DaVinci Roofscapes will officially launch its Single-Width Slate 12-inch tile in a new profile and a Smokey
Gray color at the 2015 International
Roofing introduced its Pinnacle Pristine shingle in an all-new pearl color.
Smith added 12 new Quartz colors to its VanitEase line of bathroom vanities.
- Best Bath introduced the SnapJoint system.
- AZEK released a new line of PVC decking, the Vintage Collection.
- Kyocera and Verizon Wireless recently announced the new Kyocera DuraXV, a phone meant for use on the jobsite.
- Westech Building Products released a series of railing products under the VinylGard name.
- Johns Manville introduced JM
Corbond Open-Cell Spray Polyurethane Foam JM Corbond Open-Cell Appendix X Spray Polyurethane Foam to its product line.
- Ergodyne released the Arsenal Topped Parts Pouch in canvas and
- Milwaukee Tool unveiled its new M12 four bay sequential battery charger.
- Epicor released the Epicor Data Security Review program, a new data security initiative designed to help independent retailers mitigate the risk of a data
- Novik introduced its newest product, Stainnatural Shakes, at this year's IBS.
- Best Bath Systems unveiled the Designer Series shower pan.
- Watermark Designs announced a new faucet
collection called H-Line.
- Amerimix released a new water repellent
masonry mortar, Amerimix Water Repellent Mortar.
DEWALT released the new 20V MAX XR Brushless Lithium Ion Drywall Screwgun.
- GAF expanded its M-Curb System to include M-Thane One-Part Pourable Sealant.
- Milwaukee Tool released a new cordless M18 SAWZALL reciprocating saw.
- PGT Industries unveiled a new
vinyl window at this year's International Builders' Show.
- Duradek introduced the Park
Rail Top Rail.
- GPI Millworks released a new inswing and outswing sill platform and a window and door sill pan.
- Jeld-Wen launched a new folding window as part of its Custom Wood window line.
- WOLF expanded the color selection of its Classic Cabinet line.
- MTI Baths debuted its new Halo Tub.
- MiTek released the THFI hanger, a face-mount hanger designed
to attach I-joists to wood headers.
- Knauf Insulation introduced new Atmosphere Air Handling products including a duct liner, duct wrap, and duct board.
- WOLF Home Products launched its online Deck Visualizer.
- ZIP System stretch tape from Huber Engineered Woods is now available for national distribution.
- Klein Tools introduced the Drill Tap Tool Kit.
- Chief Architect Software released a new version of its architectural design and drafting software at the International Builders’ Show, Chief Architect X7.
- Schlage debuted several new door hardware styles and finishes and the Schlage Sense system at IBS.
- Simpson Strong-Tie launched the new Deck-Drive DCU Composite screw .
- Grace Construction Products introduced Vycor enV-S self-adhered weather resistive barrier, an alternative to house wraps.
- Hy-Lite expanded its Bath-Lite Series with the new impact-resistant Storm-Lite window.
- Foundry released a new 5-inch profile shingle.
- CertainTeed expanded availability nationwide for its Patriot metric
asphalt roofing shingle.
- Milwaukee Tool
released new tape
measures with nylon bond blade protection and a 5-point reinforced frame for drop
- ECHOtape will exhibit four of its specialized tape lines for the first time at this year's International Builders' Show.
- Atlas Homewares
unveiled a new slate finish.
- Wilshire Manufacturing introduced the PrisMatrix LED system.
- Versatex released a nominal 1x12x12 version of its Versawrap column system and a new hidden fastener.
- Johns Manville released the re-engineered JM
Spider Plus blow-in insulation with Interlocking Fiber Technology.
- DuraLife Decking and Railing added a new variegated hardwood color to its MVP decking line.
- Sure Drive USA unveiled the Coyote Clip.
- Milwaukee Tool released the M12 FUEL 12V Circular Saw.
- CertainTeed Ceilings introduced Ecophon Advantage.
- Milwaukee Tool released the Milwaukee Hole Dozer bi-metal
- LP Building Products launched LP LongLength XL OSB Sheathing for wind zones.
Dec. 21, 2014:
- Stanley launched FATMAX Snips for professional construction markets.
- APA-The Engineered Wood Association launched a free online Wall Line Bracing Calculator.
Dec. 17, 2014: