The ProSales 100 Conference is fast approaching, and speakers from all around the country are coming to discuss the future of LBM. One of the most popular panels in years past has been the Executive Panel, consisting of top executives from some of the most successful dealers around the country. This year, we've brought together five executives, including two former dealers of the year.
- Matt Kuiken, VP of Operations at Kuiken Brothers, based in Midland Park, N.J. Kuiken Brothers was ProSales Dealer of the Year in 2012.
- Alicia Dedman, general manager at The Detering Co., based in Houston. Detering won an Excellence Award this year for its new facility.
- Rick Lierz, president and CEO at Franklin Building Supply, based in Boise, Idaho. Franklin has won two ProSales Excellence Awards.
- L.T. Gibson, president and CEO of US LBM, based in Green Bay, Wis. US LBM is ProSales’ 2015 Dealer of the Year.
- Carrie Meek, president of the Western Division of Meek’s Lumber. Based in Sacramento, Calif.
Are you interested in how these execs see the future of LBM? Then register today for the ProSales 100 Conference, Feb. 24-26 in New Orleans for the opportunity to network with your peers and learn about the future of LBM.