As 2011 comes to an end, it's time to see what our readers were most attracted to when visiting our website. With over 478,000 visits over the past year, the ProSales website had a lot of action. Moves made by large dealers, including two of the Top 10 members of the ProSales 100 dominated readers' interest. Other popular topics included a report of composite building products, the importance of "on time and in full," and what dealers want.
In regards to large dealers making moves, ProBuild, Stock, and 84 Lumber accounted for 22 of the top 50 most viewed stories on the ProSales website this past year. Readers were also very interested in the ProSales 100 listings, with various versions, including both 2011 and 2010, appearing four times in the top 20. It was quiet on the opinion side of things, with only one opinion piece in the top 50 most read articles. Below is a listing of the 10 stories that garnered the most attention over the past 365 days.
- Supply Chain Special Feature: The What Ifs of OTIF Story
- ProBuild Reorganizes Into Three Groups, Dissolves Regional Offices Story
- What's In This Stuff? Story
- The 2011 ProSales 100Story
- ProBuild Reveals Plans to Shut 12 Facilities Story
- ProBuild President and CEO Bill Myrick Leaves Company Story
- Stock Reorganizes; Cuts COO and Sales VP Jobs Story
- 2011 Dealer of the Year: Behind the Scenes at Ganahl Lumber Story
- What LBM Dealers Want Story
- U.S. DOT Rule Prohibits Use of Cell Phones by Commercial Drivers Story