- Boral TruExterior Trim announced a new distribution agreement with Capital Lumber that will expand the availability of Boral TruExterior Trim across the states of California, Oregon, and Washington.
- Wolf, a York, Pa.-based distributor, expanded its kitchen and bath service area to include Ohio and parts of Tennessee.
- Babcock Lumber named TimberTech as its Vendor of the Year and chose the vendor's regional sales manager, Tony Groh, as its Vendor Representative of the Year.
- Building Material Distributors now sells Simpson Strong-Tie products at its Southern California locations.
- Ace Hardware is redesigning and relaunching its consumer website for better access to product reviews, tips, store locations, as well as enhanced "My Store" and "Red Hot Buys" sections.
- Weyerhaeuser now distributes Barnwood Industries' reclaimed wood in northern California. Products include beams, timbers, flooring, doors, cabinets, and millwork from aged barns and other wood structures.
- Rugby Architectural Building Products, a distributor in Concord, N.H., will acquire Oregon-based industrial building products and door distributor Lumber Products.