- Gulfeagle Supply acquired Roslyn Supply, a distributor of building materials with 5 locations northwest of Philadelphia.
- US LBM acquired Lumber Specialties in Dyersville, Iowa. Read the story here.
- SRS Distribution acquired A-Plus Building Supply in North Haven, Conn. Read the story here.
- ABC Supply acquired Siding World, a distributor with 17 locations in in Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio. Read the story here.
- Chicago Lumber closed its branch in Nebraska City, Neb.
- Alside opened a branch in Fayetteville, N.C.
- US LBM acquired Wallboard Supply and American Masons and Building Supply. Read the stories here and here.
- ABC Supply opened locations in Philadelphia and Newnan, Ga., and acquired The Standard Group.
- BFS opened two distribution centers in Texas. Read the story here.
- Gray Mountain Partners, a private equity firm, acquired Honsador Holding. Read the story here.
- Blakely & Hout True Value Hardware in Chehalis, Wash., closed.
- Canby Builders Supply in Canby, Ore., was acquired by its president Holly Morse Rodway and her husband, Jim Rodway.
- The California Redwood Company announced it will close its sawmill in Korbel, Calif., in early 2015.
- Construction Supply Company, a 2008 ProSales Excellence Award winner based in Farmington, N.M., sold all three of its locations and closed in November.
- Spahn and Rose Lumber in Tama, Iowa, closed.
- Jager Building Supply in Dawson, Minn., is up for sale.
- The owner of Economy Supply in Lebanon, Ore., Bob Weatherly Jr., sold the business to a group of his former employees.
- Campbell’s True Value Building Supply in Madison, Maine, reopened after a fire damaged the yard.
- ProBuild's branch in Sandpoint, Idaho, will close by Dec. 5.
- WhiteBox Supply, a distributor based in Atlanta, opened on Nov. 18.
- US LBM acquired K-I Lumber & Building Materials in Louisville, Ky. Read the story here.
- Cedar Creek announced a new location in Lubbock, Texas, which the company expects will open by Jan. 1, 2015.
- ProVia broke ground on a stone manufacturing facility in Sugarcreek, Ohio.
- Franklin Building Supply closed its Winnemucca, Nev., location.
- A Marvin's Building Materials and Home Center location will open in Ozark, Ala., in spring 2015.
- Southern Fastening Systems and Carlson Systems merged.
- Alma Building Supply moved to a new location in Alma, Mo.
- Kodiak Building Partners acquired the assets and operations of SteelStar in Dacono, Colo., and merged them with Barton Supply, located in Aurora, Colo.
- Rosen Materials purchased the former Dunn Lumber & Supply property in Daytona Beach, Fla., with plans to open a store.
- ABC Supply plans to open a new wholesale location in Peoria, Ill., in 2015.
- The Building Center acquired Orange Truss in Mebane, N.C. Orange Truss will take The Building Center name.
- Central Network Retail Group (CNRG) acquired Taylor-Foster Hardware in Manchester, Ga.
- Riverhead Building Supply will move its distribution center to a new location in Riverhead, N.Y. by the end of November.
- LED lighting manufacturer MaxLite opened a LEED-certified manufacturing facility in Anaheim, Calif.
- Arrowhead Building Supply relocated its store in Belleville, Ill., to Fairview Heights, Ill.
- The Marvin’s Building Materials store in Trussville, Ala., closed.
- Floor & Decor opened a 60,000-square-foot warehouse and design center in Lakeland, Fla.
- HD Supply opened a location in Citrus Heights, Calif.
- Beacon Roofing Supply acquired Dallas-based Wholesale Roofing Supply. Read the story here.
- Schroeder Lumber in Kendall, Wis., will close on Nov. 15.
- Elite Roofing Supply opened a distribution center in Corona, Calif., in June.
- Busy Beaver opened a store in the Pittsburgh neighborhood of Lawrenceville.
- Roofing Supply Group opened new branches in Greenville, S.C., and Mobile, Ala. Read the story here.
- US LBM acquired Standard Companies in Grand Rapids, Mich. Read the story here.
- Central Network Retail Group acquired Hiawassee Hardware of Hiawassee, Ga. Read the story here.
- Beacon Roofing Supply acquired Applicators Sales and Service, a residential roofing, siding, windows dealer based in Portland, Maine. Read the story here.