- Foxworth-Galbraith Lumber Company acquired Forest Lumber, Norman and Oklahoma City, Okla., in September.
- A mystery yard is for sale in Alabama. More.
- Hopps Lumber, Mayville, Mich., is for sale. More.
- Busy Beaver Building Centers acquired Latrobe True Value Hardware, Latrobe, Pa.
- A mystery building supply center is for sale in Southwest Montana. More.
- Menards has filed a zoning permit with the Louisville, Ky., Metro Government to begin constructing its first store in the city. More.
- Clay County Lumber and Supply, LLC., Clay Center, Kan., will open. It will take over the same location where Fullington Lumber used to be. Fullington closed 10 years ago.
- The Firefly Group and Kocolene Development Corporation acquired Dealers Building Supply, Inc. (DBA: Dealers Wholesale) of Indianapolis.
- A mystery lumberyard/hardware store is for sale in Ocean co., N.J. More.
- ATRM Holdings, Inc. will purchase Edgebuilder Wall Panels, Inc., and Glenbrook Building Supply, Oakdale, Minn. More.
- R.K. Miles, Inc. has expanded its operations in Manchester, Vt. More.
- Hughes Lumber & Building Supply, Charleston, S.C., will close. More.
- GMS acquired United Building Materials, Inc. and United Construction Products, Inc. (collectively, “UBM”). UBM has locations in Cincinatti, Dayton, and Columbus, Ohio.
- CNRG acquired Central True Value of Moncks Corner, S.C.