- US LBM has entered into an agreement to acquire Parker's Building Supply. Read the full story
- Beacon Roofing Supply acquired Dallas, Texas based Roofing and Insulation Supply. Read the full story
- Belleview Building Materials has been sold to Jim Long and Dale West of Florida.
- Boise Cascade purchased two engineered wood facilities from Georgia-Pacific. Read the full story
- Construction Resources and Builder Specialties have merged and are now known as Construction Resources. Learn more
- Biewer Lumber is building a new sawmill in Newton, Miss. The project is expected to begin in the first quarter of 2016.
- A lumberyard in Augusta, Ga. is currently being liquidated. Learn more
- A vacant lumber building in Riverhead, NY burned down Wednesday.
- 84 Lumber will re-open its Riverhead, NY location. Read the full story
- Gypsum Management and Supply acquired Badgerland Supply. Badgerland has six locations in Wisconsin and Illinois.
- Beacon Roofing Supply acquired RCI Roofing Supply. RCI has five locations across Nebraska, Iowa, and Colorado. Read the full story
- Perkins Lumber in St. James, Mo., burned down Nov. 17.
- AdvantageLumber.com acquired a new hardwood lumber facility in Northern Brazil.
- Lexington Building & Supply Mill of Lexington, Va., is up for sale. Read the full story
- Ziegler Building Center is closing both of its locations in Rapid City and Spearfish, S.D. Read the full story
- ABC Supply has acquired assets of Team Wholesale from Hudsonville, Mich.
- H.H. Taylor & Son of New Milford, Conn., is closing its lumberyard. Read the full story
- S.W. Collins of Caribou, Maine purchased Quigley's Building Supply of Fort Kent, Maine, effective January 1.
- Southern Fastening Systems, Duo-Fast Carolinas, and Kentec have come together to form SouthernCarlson.
- USI has acquired Silver State Specialties, a Las Vegas, Nev. based insulation and specialty services contractor.
- Harvey Building Products opened a new warehouse in Augusta, Maine.
- Building Supply of Manassas opened a new location in Manassas, Va.
- Cedar Creek LLC has signed a letter of intent to acquire JW Millwork in Wyoming, Mich.
- The Blythewood, S.C. location operated by Builders FirstSource has been sold by the Royston Group. BFS holds a 15-year lease on the location and will continue to operate there.
- Saint-Gobain opened its new corporate headquarters in Malvern, Penn.
- Black Canyon Lumber and Hardware in Notus, ID is closing.
- ProBuild in Rochester, Minn has closed.
- ABC Supply has acquired the assets of HomeXterior Building Supply. Read the full story
- Cassity Jones is closing its Carthage, TX location at the end of the month.
- 84 Lumber is looking to re-open its Riverhead, N.Y. location. Read the full story
- Fastenal will acquire certain assets of Fasteners, Inc. Read the full story
- US LBM has completed its acquisition of the gypsum business of Cemex USA.
- Specialty LBM Holdings has acquired Palmetto Tile and Stone from Charleston, S.C.
- ABC Supply has opened a new location in Charlottesville, Va.
- Masonite has completed its acquisition of USA Wood Door in Thorofare, N.J.