- Parr Lumber in Bothell, Wash. has reopened after remodeling and expanding the location.
- PMC Building Materials opened a new location in Lawrenceville, Ga.
- Newtown Building Supplies in Virginia Beach has closed. Read the story here.
- Huttig Building Products is selling its Southwestern Roofing Supply branch to Pacific Coast Supply.
- Big C Lumber acquired Michigan-based Stevenson Lumber. Read the story here.
- Fairway Building Products will acquire Carfaro in Trenton, NJ.
- Marvin's Building Materials and Home Centers announced plans to open a new location in Camilla, Ga.
- Allen Logging in Forks, Wa. will close in mid-July. Read the story here.
- GAF is abandoning plans for a new asphalt shingle manufacturing facility in Moberly, Mo.
- Big C Lumber has acquired Stevenson Lumber Co. located in Adrian, Mich. Read the story here.
- Beacon Roofing Supply acquired ProCoat Systems with branches in Denver and Fort Collins, Colo. Read the story here.
- Central Network Retail Group acquired Michigan dealer, LumberJack Building Centers. Read the story here.
- SRS Distribution to acquire Louisiana-based Advanced Building Products. Read the story here.
- TW Perry is relocating its millshop to a larger facility.
- Zeeland Lumber closed its Hamilton, Mich., location on April 1.
- Zeeland Lumber closed its Comstock Park, Mich. location.
- Zeeland Lumber will hold a grand re-opening for its Wyoming, Mich., location on June 4. Location was destroyed by a July 2014 tornado.
- McKenny’s Building Center in Myrtletown, Calif., will close at the end of June. It's Arcata, Calif., location closed in March.
- Southern Lumber in San Jose, Calif., closes its doors after over 100 years in business. Read the story here.
- ABC Supply acquired Elite Home Supplies of Bay City, Mich. Read the story here.
- PMC Building Materials opened a new store in Lawrenceville, Ga.
- SW Collins Company opened a new store in Lincoln, Maine.
- Spahn & Rose Lumber moved to a new location in Dubuque, Iowa.
- Stock Building Supply Holdings sold its flagship location in Los Angeles to a private investor.
- US LBM acquired A&C Supply, a Delaware Valley, N.J., distributor. Read the story here.
- New Lumber and Hardware in Federal Way, Wash., is preparing to close its doors this summer.
- Herrman Lumber opened a new showroom in Joplin, Mo.
- Ed Herrington purchased DeVries Building Supply in Sheffield, Ma., from owners Bill and Joan DeVries.
- The Spenard Builders Supply in Soldotna, Alaska, reopened with a new showroom.
- Walker Lumber & Do It Best Hardware in Minong, Wis., is up for sale for $700,000 according to a May 3 Craigslist post.
- Kodiak Building Partners acquired Zarsky Lumber. Read the story here.
- Carter Lumber opened a new 10-acre facility in Knoxville, Tenn. Read the story here.
- Eberly Lumber in Mechanicsburg, Pa., closed after 155 years of business.
- Koopman Lumber purchased R.S. Lamson & Sons, Hudson, Mass.
- Gillman Home Center will open a new store in New Castle, Ind., in May.
- Koopman Lumber
opened a greenfield yard in Sharon, Mass., in July 2013.
- Gillman Home
Center opened a store in Winchester, Ind., in April 2013.
- BMC opened a new design center in Dallas, Texas
- BMC acquired VNS Corporation. Read the story here.
- US LBM acquired Rosen Materials. Read the story here.
- US LBM also acquired Richardson Gypsum. Read the story here.
- Builders FirstSource announced it will acquire ProBuild. Read the story here.
- Beacon Roofing Supply opened a new branch in Oxnard, Calif. Read the story here.
- Gulfeagle Supply acquired Northeast Distributors, a distributor with six locations spread throughout Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Massachusetts.
- Spahn & Rose Lumber opened a location in Dubuque, Iowa.
- Capital Lumber purchased eleven acres adjacent to its facility in Chino, Calif.
- Builders FirstSource relocated its High Point, N.C., distribution center to a location in nearby Greensboro, N.C.
- Lansing Building Products opened three new locations this year: In Boise, Idaho, and Cincinnati in January, followed by Portland, Ore. in February.
- Herrman Lumber plans to open a new design center in Joplin, Mo. in May..
- Morganville Decorating and Lumber in Morganville, Kan., is under new ownership.
- Walker Lumber in Minong, Wis., is up for sale for $70,000, according to a Craigslist ad posted March 28.
- Dykes Lumber Yard relocated its Hell's Kitchen branch to a new location in another part of Manhattan.
- Talbert Building Supply will open a new location in Asheboro, N.C., in May.
- Gypsum Management and Supply acquired Ohio Valley Building Products of Wheeling, W.Va. Read the story here.
- Morrow-Gill Lumber in Sand Springs, Okla., closed.