- Simpson Strong-Tie acquired Weyerhaeuser’s TJ Shear Brace wall.
- Stanley Bastek will assume the position of northeast region manager for Atlas Roofing.
- Trex launched its “Engineered Artistry” marketing campaign, which is designed to spur discussion about design and layout of outdoor living spaces using culinary artist Tyler Florence and Lisa Switkin, a landscape architect who designed New York’s High Line.
- ProVia’s Heritage Stone manufactured stone product line is available from the company’s warehouse in Booneville, Miss., which also stocks Heartland Vinyl Siding.
- Bellavita Tile opened a new warehouse in Vancouver, British Columbia, and opened offices in Houston.
- Weyerhaeuser’s Trus Joist Parallam Plus PSL with Wolmanized preservative is now available in select western U.S. states.
- ProSales is a finalist for an American Business Media Jesse H. Neal Award for Outstanding Business Journalism for its September 2012 cover story package “Special Report: Change for Good.”
More Industry News