- Boise Cascade closed its IPO this week after raising approximately $262.9 million through the issue of 13.5 million shares, including 1.7 million additional shares.
- Chuck Pool of Main Street Lumber, Dennison, Texas, was named the Lumberman of the Year by the Lumbermen’s Association of Texas and Louisiana.
- Distributor PrimeSource Building Products partnered with Rebuilding Together to offer Grip-Rite tools and building materials for disaster recovery efforts.
- Thomas M. Lindquist was named president of Plum Creek lumber.
- The Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association launched its redesigned website, www.asphaltroofing.org.
- The American Lumber Standard Committee has made the latest version of design value changes for Southern Pine dimension lumber available online.
- The ANSI standard for structural glued laminated timber is now available through APA—The Engineered Wood Association’s online publication library.
- Fortifiber Building Systems added Trex Co. founder Roger Wittenberg to its board of directors.
- Steven Chen, executive vice president of Crystal Window & Door Systems, was named president of the Northeast Window & Door Association.
More Industry News