This week's openings, closures, and acquisitions news
- US LBM acquired the seven-location Telford, Pa.-based Shelly Enterprises.
- Stock Building Supply agreed to buy Charles City, Va.-based truss manufacturer Chesapeake Structural Systems and millwork distributor and Creative Wood Products.
- Hayward Lumber, Monterey, Ca., acquired the single-location T&H Building Supply, Redwood City, Ca.
- Loa (Utah) Builders Supply is opening a construction and maintenance equipment rental center.
- Alside opened a 28,000-square-foot wholesale distribution center in Falconer, N.Y. This is the company’s third location in the Buffalo, N.Y., metro area.