This week's openings, closures, and acquisitions news:
- Maine dealer S.W. Collins acquired the retail division of Haskell Lumber in Lincoln, Maine.
- Seiffert Lumber Company opened a showroom in Davenport, Iowa.
- Plainfield Lumber & Hardware, Grand Rapids, Mich., closed April 5.
- Meekhof Lumber, Cascade Township, Mich., will close in June.
- Wisconsin Building Supply relocated its La Crosse, Wis., branch to Onalaska, Wis.
- Green Building Supply opened its Building Supply Showroom in Fairfield, Iowa.
- Levee Lumber opened a branch in Westport, Wash., its third location.
- Lumberyard Suppliers plans to consolidate central Illinois operations in a facility that it says it plans to build in East Peoria, Ill., by 2015.
- Lee Lumber, Hennessey, Okla., closed June 30, 2007