The North American Wholesale Lumber Association (NAWLA) installed its 2014 officers and new board members, effective Jan. 20, at the group’s mid-winter board meeting in Rosemont, Ill.
Servicing the association this year are:
- Chairman Rick Ekstein of Weston Forest Products, Mississauga, Ontario;
- 1st vice chairman Scott Elston of Forest City Trading Group, Portland, Ore.;
- 2nd vice chairman Jim McGinnis of The McGinnis Lumber Co., Meridian, Miss.;
- Secretary/treasurer John Stockhausen of Snavely Forest Products, Pittsburgh;
- Immediate past chairman Mike Phillips of Hampton Lumber Sales, Portland, Ore.; and,
- President/CEO Gary Vitale of NAWLA, Rolling Meadows, Ill.
New board members include:
- Russ Hobbs of Plum Creek, Columbia Falls, Mont.;
- Rob Latham of Tri-State Forest Products, Springfield, Ohio;
- Dan Semsak of Pacific Woodtech, Burlington, Wash.;
- Bethany West of Capital Lumber, Healdsburg, Calif.; and,
- Donna Whitaker of INTERFOR, Baxley, Ga.