Ganahl Lumber, the 21st biggest firm on the ProSales 100 and this publication's 2011 Dealer of the Year, has moved many of its general managers to now branches as a result of Mark Ganahl's appointment as the company's new president.
Ganahl previously ran the flagship Anaheim branch of the California dealer for a little over three years; he moved into the presidency at the start of this month. He succeeds Peter Ganahl, who will retain the title of chief executive officer.
Here is the entire management team, with asterisks denoting new positions:
- Peter Ganahl: CEO
- John Ganahl: chief financial officer
- Mark Ganahl: president*
- Brad Satterfield: general manager, Anaheim*
- Bill Ferguson: general manager, Capistrano Beach
- Luis Rojas: general manager, Corona*
- Alex Uniack: general manager, Laguna Beach*
- Pete Ganahl: general manager, Buena Park*
- Chad Kidder: general manager, Los Alamitos*
- Mike Shumaker: general manager, Costa Mesa*
- Bill Shaw: general manager, Lake Forest
- Barrett Burt: general manager, Pasadena
- Tom Barclay: general manager, South Bay*
- Pete Meichtry: vice president, purchasing and advertising
Ganahl recorded $247 million in sales in 2013, 80% of it to pros.