- Interfor announced the completion of its acquisition of Rayonier’s wood-products business in the southern U.S., which includes three sawmills in central Georgia that produce a combined 360 million board feet.
- CertainTeed published its second corporate sustainability report. The 32-page document is available to view or download here.
- L.P. Building Products CEO Curt Stevens rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Monday, March 4, to celebrate the firm’s 40th anniversary.
- Online tool retailer CPO Commerce added CPO SawStop to its portfolio of branded retail websites.
- Potlatch named Eric J. Cremers president and CEO as well as a member of its board of directors.