ProSales is pleased to present "Baublitz Briefs," a series of articles from Baublitz Advertising of York, Pa., designed to provide LBM dealers and distributors with quick, easy-to-follow advice on improving your sales and marketing efforts. These features will be updated and augmented as needed. Here's what's in the briefing book now:
- Market Research. Companies that spend even a small percentage of their budgets on research typically reap a huge benefit. They're able to develop a far more efficient marketing program--one that reaches the right audience in the right way with the right messages. More
- Building a Brand.To understand what you want and need, first answer these three questions. More
- Creating Ads That Work. Thoughtful strategy and design can elevate your brand, deepen the audience connection--and boost sales. More
- Green Marketing. Without a strong marketing platform, dealers risk missing out on their share of the green market--and their share of the profits. More
- Planning. Developing and executing an integrated plan is one of the most common marketing challenges for the building industry. But success demands that companies build a concrete framework for their marketing efforts. More
- Launching Products. Even the most market-conscious supplier encounters pitfalls during the launch process. These missteps may result in sluggish sales that, if compounded, may give a product little hope of survival. Here's how to avoid trouble. More
- Maximizing the Internet. Conversely, a company that executes a well-planned Web strategy gains some key competitive advantages: cost-effective marketing and prospecting, better customer service, and a stronger brand. More
About Baublitz Advertising. Baublitz Advertising is a full-service marketing firm that serves the building materials and construction industry. By maintaining a singular focus since its founding in 1976, Baublitz has developed a deep understanding of the industry's particular marketing challenges. Baublitz has gained a reputation for establishing strong brands for clients and for creating marketing programs linked to specific strategic goals and ROI benchmarks. For more, visit www.baublitz.com.
Questions? Comments? Requests for other briefings? Contact Craig Webb at ProSales.