The 2016 edition of the annual ProSales 100 survey of the top companies in LBM is now open for business! You are invited to take part and show how you have progressed over the past 12 months. Your achievements will be noticed by a huge number of people inside and outside the LBM industry, as the ProSales 100 has become one of construction supply's key benchmarks.
The survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete and is available in an online format (preferred) or as an optional Word document. Please return the survey by Monday, April 4. Results will be published in ProSales' May edition, just like last year.
As always, we'll link your name to only a few of the initial questions that you answer. Responses to all other questions will be reported in the aggregate and won't be individually identifiable.
Here's how to fill out the survey:
- For a preview of what's in the entire survey, download this Word document. Feel free to share the document with coworkers who can help you compile the information you'll be asked to report.
- Click this link. It will take you to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2016ProSales100, the online survey.
- Start filling in the information. You can go backward and forward through the survey pretty much at will; just a few questions require answers, and they tend to deal with formatting.
- Your entry won't be considered complete until you click the "Done" button on the final page.
- If you want to fill out the survey by hand or show a copy of the questions to another person in your firm, click here to download the survey as a Word document.
- If you go the Word document route, save the file when you're finished and then email the results to editor-in-chief Craig Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it back to us at 202.785.1974.
Questions? Contact ProSales editor-in-chief Craig Webb at email@example.com or 202.736.3307.