It's time to launch the 2017 edition of the annual ProSales 100 survey of the top companies in LBM. You are invited to take part and show how you have progressed over the past 12 months.
Here's the scoop: It's an online survey that should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. Please return the survey by Friday, March 24. Results will be published in ProSales' May edition, just like last year.
As always, we'll link your name to only a few of the initial questions that you answer. Responses to all other questions will be reported in the aggregate and won't be individually identifiable.
Here's how to fill out the survey:
- Please note we'll be asking questions about your revenues, company size, and services offered. Click here to download a PDF of the questions.
- Once you're ready, go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017PS100
- Start entering information.
- If you need to leave the survey temporarily before finishing it, use your same web browser and same computer to go back to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017PS100. It should take you to the last page you were working on. Note: This won't work if you clear your brower's cache in the meantime, because that will remove the web cookie that identifies you to our survey software.
- Once you reach the end and you click the "done" button, your information will be considered complete. We then will send you an email within a couple of days confirming the info arrived correctly.
- If you want a copy of what you sent us, write to editor-in-chief Craig Webb at email@example.com.
Questions? Contact ProSales editor-in-chief Craig Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.736.3307.
Act now! The deadline for entries is Friday, March 24.