Four dealers from across the country won Excellence Awards, ProSales' annual competition for outstanding achievements by construction supply companies in facility design, technology, and marketing, ProSales announced today.
- Franklin Building Supply, Boise, Idaho / Showroom Story
- Parr Lumber, Hillsboro, Ore. / Marketing Story
- Ridgefield (Conn.) Supply / Website Story
- The Standard Group, Tinton Falls, N.J. / Technology Story
In addition, our panel of judges selected three entries for honorable mentions. Those dealers and their categories:
- TW Perry, Gaithersburg, Md. / Website Story
- Parr Lumber, Hillsboro, Ore. / Advertising Story
- Boston Cedar & Millwork, Holbrook, Mass. / Website Story
To read the winners' stories as they appear in the digital version of ProSales, click here.
"The 2009 ProSales Excellence Award winners exemplify how you can do great things even when the housing market is suffering through its worst times in decades," said Craig Webb, ProSales' editor. "Franklin's top-class showroom helped it expand its reach into new parts of the homebuilding market. The Standard Group's use of inventory-tracking technology has more than paid off in time savings and increased control of its stock. Parr's marketing efforts helped it become known as a green building leader in the Pacific Northwest as well as a welcoming spot for the do-it-yourself builder. And the websites created by Ridgefield, TW Perry and Boston Cedar have enabled them to better serve existing customers and attract new buyers."
Along with the stories, the four prize winners also will receive a $500 check to give to the charity of their choice. To take part in the 2010 Excellence Awards competition, contact Craig Webb.